The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Hot springs - Page 2 Vote_lcapHot springs - Page 2 Voting_barHot springs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Hot springs - Page 2 Vote_lcapHot springs - Page 2 Voting_barHot springs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Hot springs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Hot springs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2012, 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hot springs - Page 2 FoDo600966844_zpsd3e94b7d

This is the hot springs located in the area of the Lake of Shiyanyi.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Yes I suppose so." She says softly, glancing down at the patch of flowers she was standing in before back up when he said his name. She smiles a bit, "Well it's nice to meet you Gadara. I'm Camellia, like the flower." She had been named for a fragrantless flower that was small and simple, no elaborate patterns or bright colors. Just a quiet flower of white or pink not many pay attention to. If a rose falls and dies many take notice but the fall of the camellia blossom is silent and tragic, as she had been told many times before.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:00 pm

Gadara looked toward the lass known as Camellia and he nodded while looking at her face and hair for it was clear that she liked flowers. Almost always does the incubus go outside just to hang out or relax at times and if he works outside then that was a done good deal. Usually never does he show anything that had to do with emotions however he leaned in some what into her face and said rather lowly. "Nice name.", after these words left his lips did he lean away and once he did that did his tail sway from one side to the next silently.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:15 pm

She blushed lightly when he leaned down but smiled at the compliment. "Thank you. I like to think so sometimes. I suppose it fits well though." She giggles softly. "You have a nice name as well." She says, voice at it's normal quiet and soft tone. Her wings ruffle a bit before smoothing out again and hanging so the tips rested on the ground again. Her wings had always seemed to be a bit too big for her petite size and often trailed on the ground behind her.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:21 pm

The incubus made little emotion on his face though a smirk made way through his lips as he said while shrugging his shoulders some in a cool manner. "Your name is befitting to you while my name fits me.", nodding silently to her speaking about his name did he shift his shoulders again but this time in a calm manner. "Thank you I suppose. I doubt my name means flower though.", he merely said this with a bit of humor coming out and then he looked to her wings before looking to her face.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:40 pm

She giggles softly and shakes her head. "Yeah probably not, but it's a nice name anyway." She shrugs a bit and brushes back that same stubborn piece of hair that keeps falling in her face. She hums softly and pulls her hair over one shoulder to start to pick out the last few flowers that hadn't fallen out yet and a leaf or two that had gotten caught in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:46 pm

Gadara blinked before looking to the flowers within her hair and he could not help but quirk up another smirk which was fairly large in size. "A little late to bring up but are you out here just to relax cause if so then well I'm doing th same.", looking toward the water after speaking did he kneel down and placed his hand into the water. The water was indeed warm and as he left his hand in there for a bit longer did he take it out and shake the water off. "Nice.", say this rather bluntly did he get a scoop full of water and splashed his face. Gadara shook the water off of his face while his hair shook lightly due to parts of it being damp.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:03 am

She lets the last leaf drop before looking over at him. "Yes. I dont like city much so I came out here for a bit. It's quiet and tucked away without many visitors. Thats why you startled me then you came up cause I wasnt expecting anyone. That's also why my wings are out, I usually hide them." She brushes her hair back again.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:09 am

Gadara nodded for he understood why she needed to hide her wings and he also kind of agreed some about the city but at times it can fun too. Looking toward Camellia did he stand back up and allowed his tail to flick in a rather quick manner. "If you had them shown through the city you may have knocked some people down.", it was clear that he was joking which was why he chuckled to his own sense of humor. Gadara simply looked backward and he could not help but look to his tail, at times his tail will do things or hit people which was why he somtimes wished he could hide it. However, he was not ashamed of it either for he was confident about his looks so nothing really bothered him much.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2014, 12:18 am

She giggles softly, like the ringing of a small bell, and she shrugs. "Yeah probably. I'm surprised I dont knock myself over half the time because they are a bit big." She moves over to sit on the edge she had been previously and her legs dangle in the water again.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2014, 4:44 pm

Gadara's features were more calmer than before as he looked to Camellia and then to her wings and then he said rather blankly. "You are tough though to handle such wings.", glancing away after speaking in his normal accent did he allow himself to sit down beside Camellia but his legs were situated to where they were away from the water. The incubus laid back with his arms now behind his head as he looked upward, the tail which belonged to Gadara however was in the water and had gone still.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2014, 12:39 am

She shrugs and places her hands on the ground behind her to hold herself up. "I guess so. They are more of a hassle if anything, especially if I try to sleep with them." She hums softly and her feet kick in the water, little water drops flicking up before falling back and causing ripples in the water and startling a little fish that swims away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2014, 5:41 pm

Gadara blinked once before a breeze passed by which covered his eyes for a moment and as he continued to lay there did he allow a small smirk to grace his lips. "Hm, I would hate it. That is how it kind of feels when I sleep with my tail.", may as well say something about his tail since it does stick out much like his horns. The incubus had little to no trouble with speaking his mind and it obvious showed for he was not afraid of his looks or appearance which also showed how confident he was about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot springs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: The City of Shiyanyi :: The Lake of Shiyanyi-
Jump to: