The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Main Attraction - Page 2 Vote_lcapMain Attraction - Page 2 Voting_barMain Attraction - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Main Attraction - Page 2 Vote_lcapMain Attraction - Page 2 Voting_barMain Attraction - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Main Attraction

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Main Attraction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2012, 1:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Main Attraction - Page 2 MoriyaSuwako600552043_zpsde5b61c2

This is the main attraction to the Lake of Keni. All of the trees provide an insulator keeping the water warm all year round.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:28 pm

Willow stopped and stared at the female when blinked and laughed imagining Sovera hair going BOOM! then it's a lions mane, including her single blue stripe blended in too. "Sovera, why do you have a red bit in your hair, but then you change male it turns blue?" she questioned innocently to the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
http://heavensnightt.forumotion.com
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:54 pm

Sovera was a bit surprised at the question. No had ever asked her about the streak in her hair before. She thought for a moment trying to figure out how to respond. "Well to be honest I'm not a hundred percent sure. For as long as I can remember when I shift certain things change. For example when I shift into different creatures my eyes become a solid blue of red instead of being one blue and one red. When I shift to my male form my blue streak turns red. I think it's got something to do with the gender of what I'm shifting into. Usually any female thing that I shift to I have a blue streak with the black. Like when I shift to a bear or a wolf, if it's female my fur will be black and blue but if it's male then my fur would be black and red. I honestly don't know why that is though." She said. Her streak even puzzled her . She wondered if it had something to do with the gap of time that she couldn't remember. She wasn't sure but she would figure it out someday.
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 5:00 pm

Wiillow just smiled a the explanation. "Well, it sounds like it's not catchable." Willow said jokingly. "But it makes you special that no ones else has this correct?" She said as she rose her hand and gently tugged on the red strands in her hair. When again it's like willow no other Nymph was the same as it's mother or Father, each different from the last. She smiled again. "Sometimes things are left unknown to attract mystory to yourself" She say with a knowing gleam in her eyes as she squints playfully at Sovera.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 8:48 pm

Sovera shook her head. "No It's not catch able. I'm the only one that I know of who has this. It's honestly kind of strange. Kids used to tease me about having two different colored eyes." She said. She pondered what Willow had said about attracting mystery. She had agree it was true. Her strange eyes and the streak did attract some mystery to her. She glanced at Willow and laughed as the other girl squinted at her. Willow was certainly an interesting girl.
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 4:26 am

Willow Grinned at the female shapeshifter. Then she slightly widened eyes, she spoke her next words. "Curious, were you born a girl? or boy" She then gasped dramatically. In a playful proud way she joked about with her next words "Or were you born from an egg! With both genders!---No! Or no gender and you go to choose!" She spoke statically like a child on christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptySeptember 2nd 2014, 5:39 pm

Sovera burst out laughing at Willow's questions. They were indeed good questions but the way she had asked them was quite funny. "I don't want to ruin your fun but I was born a girl. We found out I had inherited the shape shifter gene when I was about four. My mom wanted me to wear a dress but I didn't want to. I asked why my dad didn't have to wear a dress and she told me it was because he was a boy so I just thought real hard on how I wanted to be a boy so that I wouldn't have to wear a dress and then it happened. My mother was completely terrified when it did." Sovera chuckled to herself as she remembered that day.
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2014, 4:22 am

At first Willow pouted at the other girl 'ruining' her fun! But yet she joined in the laughter too. "You don't look the type to wear dresses anyway Vera-chan. Too much of a untameable just like your hair."
She points out that indeed the girls hair was a mess, from falling into the lake. "I like you, just the way you are, not matter what the gender." She smiled softly and kindly at the females shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2014, 6:00 pm

Sovera smiled at the other girl and laughed. "Well thank you Willow. You certainly are interesting." Vera said, her voice gentle. She reached out a hand and gently tugged on a piece of Willow's red hair. "Your hair is so beautiful. It makes your eyes stand out too. I love it!" Vera giggled softly and played with the strand of Willows hair that she had in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2014, 12:20 pm

Willow picked up a strand of her own hair too just like Sovera. "I love it too, but it seems to have a life of it's own sometimes, a bit like fire." She says happily as she shrugs and twirls a piece of firey hair in her tanned fingers. "-Yet I believe not matter what colour hair i have, my eyes will always glow. I believe it's the nature from them." She grins at her new friend too.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2014, 7:41 am

Sovera continued to gently twirl the piece of Willow's fiery hair in her hand. "Yes it does remind me of fire" Vera's voice was gentle and thoughtful as she spoke. She watched Willow with curious eyes. "Yes I think you're right, however the fiery red is a beautiful contrast to the bright green." She let the strand of hair fall from her fingers and lightly brushed the side of Willow's face before dropping her hand back into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2014, 12:01 pm

Willow blinked abit in surprise about the touch on her face near her eyes. She felt her hair hit her body again as gravity took it's cause as Sovera letted go of it. "Ah, it's obvious that you, Vera-chan, have never met other nymphs. Were all different some are more attractive then others, Yet I've always wonder what would it be like to have pale skin." She spoke as she touched the other beings hand showing the contrast of there skin colours, hers a dark brown to Sovera's light coloured skin.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 12:01 pm

Sovera smiled gently at Willow as the girl gently touched her hand to compare their skin tones. "Pale skin really isn't as nice as it seems. It burns easily in the sun light. I've always wanted tan skin like yours. I think it's absolutely stunning. Especially on you darling." She said as she winked at Willow and smiled. Vera laughed. Her face was practically glowing. She hadn't had much fun in a while and here with Willow she was having quite a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Willow Wynters

Willow Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 4:11 pm

Willow couldn't help but join in on the gender changers laughter.
She gently whacked Sovera's arm, in a playful manner. "Well perhaps one day, we'll be able to get our wishes, for now enjoy the skin your are in."
Willow smiles pleasantly as she laugh, it was like a ripple in the water, started off small and got bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Attraction   Main Attraction - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Attraction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2