The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Underground Hide away - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnderground Hide away - Page 2 Voting_barUnderground Hide away - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Underground Hide away - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnderground Hide away - Page 2 Voting_barUnderground Hide away - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Underground Hide away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Underground Hide away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Underground Hide away - Page 2 FanMing6009574485_zpsfea968ec
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 9:20 pm

Ryu watched him careful. She set the coat down between them as he took the medicine. She looked around the hide away, looking anywhere but at the needle. Needles always made her squeamish and she hated them. While she waited to hear the box close she hummed quietly to herself. It wasn't any song in particular it was just random notes. She used the music as a distraction from the needle. While she hummed she fiddled with the choker that was around her neck, moving it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 11th 2014, 5:58 pm

Hijo forced himself to smile when he looks at Ryu with his eyes which seemed dull in color, as he sat there and placed his needle back into the box did he rub his arm some what awkwardly. "Thanks for uh helping me?", his voice sounded a little normal but there was a edge to it which sounded very much concerned about something. Ryu didn't seem to like the shot and well honestly he didn't like it either but hopefully this will help him. Hijo knew that the medicine helped a bit around the edges of his condition it did not mean that it will help it right away. Lowering his head did he close his eyes and tried to breath slowly in hopes of easing the oddness within his head.

(I'm sorry that I had been away for so long. So much happened in such a short notice!)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 16th 2014, 11:44 am

Ryu noded her head and turned to give Hijo a small smile. "You're welcome, I hope you'll be okay now." She was curious as to why he needed the medicine but she didn't ask for fear of being rude. Now that he had put the needle away she turned to face him, pulling her legs up on the bench and sitting criss cross. She watched him, not sure what she should say.

(It's totally fine! I've been crazy busy lately with school)
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 8:26 am

Hijo heard her words and deep down he wanted to believe it would help him but like always it never did fully. Ryu was acting calm now ever since he got done with his shot and he guessed she did not like shots due to her reaction to it. In truth, he did not like shots either but he had to take the shot for pills will not help him at all and he hated that. Hijo sighed and closed his eyes trying to calm himself and this odd feeling of joy which came when he held a sharp and dangerous weapon. "I hope so too...", Hijo's response was very much unsure as he sat there with his eyes now looking forward.

(Same here! Busy...XD)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 12:04 pm

Ryu watched him still. Her head tilted to the side slightly, showing her curiosity. Her fiery red hair fell to the side and blew in the breeze. "Can I ask you something Hijo?" Her voice was gentle and her curiosity could be heard in the way that she asked. She had so many things that she wanted to ask him but there was one question that she wanted to know the answer to more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:13 pm

Hijo blinked for a second before looking to Ryu with his dull eyes. As he sat there did he look at Ryu's face and took more note into how she looked and how bright she appeared to him. Hijo didn't know what to say or feel at this moment as he slowly looked down and then he nodded which was his way of saying she may ask if she wanted too. Ryu helped him with his medicine and so he guessed he could answer something that she had a question too.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 2:53 pm

Ryu thoguht for a moment. She was trying to figure out how to word it. She didn't want to offend him by asking. "Alright, your blood is the sweetest and well best tasting that I have ever had and the only thing I can come up with as to why it would be that way is whatever the cause for your medicine is. So if you don't mind my asking, what is the medicine for?" Her hands moved as she talked. she was one of those people who had a habit of talking with their hands. Her voice was still full of curiosity as she looked at him hoping he would be willing to talk about what the medicine had been for.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:03 pm

Hijo lowered his eyes for a second and he sighed with his eyes closing. "The medicine is for my episodes. It doesn't help much though...", he looked to his hands as they shook and he frowned thinking back to when he killed the women he loved. Hijo was a dangerous boy who no one can fully understand. Countless of times his episodes came even with him taking way to much medicine. "I'm claimed as someone who is insane and dangerous. The medicine is suppose to stop it...", Hijo's voice shook as he slowly looked to Ryu wondering what she would say about his condition.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:19 pm

Ryu's face cloudded with confusion. She had drunk from insane people before and none of them had tasted like Hijo had. She realized that her look of puzzlement might be taken negatively and it quickly vanished, replaced with a kind smile. "Well I don't think you're very dangerous. You just seem a bit different, I wouldn't go as far as insane but definitely different. And I don't mean that in a negative way. It's a very good thing in my book to be different." Her smile brightened as she watched him. She was still confused as to why his blood tasted so sweet compared to the blood of the others that she had drunk from.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:23 pm

Hijo faintly smiled to Ryu's words for it was nice and a moment ago when he waited for her response he wasn't bothered by how she looked at him. "I'm glad you don't think that I am but back where I came from I was locked up. My episodes start when I get something sharp like a knife or something...after that I change to a guy who wants to cause harm.", as he said this he shook his head for he hated how he was and he just wanted to be normal. Ryu said that it was nice that he was different and that was the first thing anyone had said that to him in the longest of tim.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:32 pm

Ryu smiled and reached out placing one of her hands on top of his. "Everyone has some part of them whether it's deep down or just below the surface that wants to cause harm. Even I do. There have been times where I've gona on a killing spree not because I was hungry but simply because I loved the feel of the blood running down my hands or the sight of the life drainging from their eyes. I'm not proud of it but it's part of who I am. It's a miracle that I managed to stop. I had killed hundreds of people before I finally did." She said. while she spoke she had reached out and turned his face so that she could look him in the eye. "I'll share a little secret with you, I think it's kinda sexy. That side of you that you try to keep locked up." She grinned at him. It was the truth what she had said. He was the first mortal that she had come across who it seemed might actually understand her and it seemed he would understand her because of what he had gone through and experienced.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:36 pm

Hijo listened to her words and his eyes closed for he tried to relax his racing thoughts and it was working since Ryu was talking. Some find it hard to believe but he loved to talk and spend time with people but when he was in the hospital they already made plans for his death and everything. Hijo softly smiled with his eyes looking to the side some before saying what was on his mind. "You are to nice, Ryu. I'm glad that uh...you know?", he nervously said this with his dull eyes changing to have a bit of light in them for a second.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 3:40 pm

Ryu's face lit up as she caught a glimpse of the little bit of light in Hijo's eyes. "Thank you Hijo." She smiled and then had an idea. Without giving the man any warning she grabbed hold of his hand and pratically lept off of the bench pulling him up with her and half walking half running down to the water. She continued until the water came up to her thighs. She turned and grinned at Hijo, splashing him with the water.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:00 pm

Hijo blinked as Ryu spoke and he smirked and then he was being pulled which brought a look of shock to come over his features some. Water was next to be seen as he was being splashed by Ryu and as he was being splashed did he shake the water off and looked to Ryu stunned but it changed as he looked to the water and softly splashed her back rather unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:08 pm

Ryu giggled as Hijo splashed her. She could tell he was unsure and so she splashed him again. The noises rom the water and Ryu's gigling echoed throught the hide away. Ryu had a big happy smile on her face and she walked backwards in the water watching Hijo as she did so. Since she was watching Hijo she wasn't paying much attention to where she placed her feet and steeped on a slippery patch of ground under the water. She let out a high pitched squeak like noise as she slipped and feel backwards into the water, her body making a large splash. She went under and stayed down for a moment before coming back up now completely soaked.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:11 pm

Hijo continued to splash Ryu with his look still unsure for he had never done anything like this before and when he was in the hospital it was different from this. Ryu seemed to be having fun and that made him smirk for a second before he noticed that she had fallen and he went to help her but when she popped back up did he sigh and as he looked at her did he blink for a second and he lightly laughed with his dull eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:16 pm

Ryu grinned and watched Hijo. Once she saw his eyes close she moved soundlessly closer to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down into the water. Where he had been standing the water was more shallow so their heads stayed above the water. Ryu laughed a bit harder as the water soaked Hijo's clothes. Since Ryu had been standing in front of Hijo when she pushed them down into the water she was now sitting on his lap. She giggled, her hands still on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:20 pm

Hijo was then pushed by Ryu and he made a small 'oof!' noise when he fell and as he coughed did he notice that Ryu was sitting ontop of him which made him blink. Ryu was laughing and he looked over himself as if to see why and when he saw his clothes being stuck to his body did he sigh before faintly laughing. Though, he had never done this before it surely was fun kind of? Hijo would just have to get use to it and besides Ryu was fully enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 4:25 pm

Ryu giggled some more, smiling at Hijo. "I'm guessing you've never played before? That's certainly what it seems like." She said with another giggle. Staying on his lap she reached down and splashed his face. At this she laughed again. She reached into the water and then into her pocket pulling out a hair tie. Staying where she was she stretched up and pulled her fiery read hair up into a pony tail so that it wouldn't get tangled up. A few strands didn't stay back and hung, dripping water, framing her face.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 7:57 pm

Hijo looked offened for a second but it disappeared the moment he made that face for it was true. Looking at Ryu and taking in her personality did he sigh before snickering some, "It is what it seems like. In the hospital I couldn't really play with other people. I normally stayed in my cell all by myself throughout the most of the day..." Hijo looked to the water and he smirked while closing his eyes. It had been a long time since he had been with another human being before it didn't go so well and after that was it hazy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 6:37 pm

Ryu frowned. "Well that is definitely not fun! I love to play because it creates laughter and laughter makes everything better." and with that she pushed him backwards and jumped up taking a few steps backwards, giggling as she moved. Now standing she fixed her top, pulling it up just to make sure that nothing was falling out. She took another few steps back and slipped again landing on her butt in the water. This time she let out a loud burst of laughter that echoed through the hideaway.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 6:44 pm

Hijo made a strange noise when he was pushed again and as he stood up did he faintly laugh for Ryu was just out of her mind crazy and here he thought he was crazy. She continued to laugh and be happy which made him faintly smile and look away sort of shyly for this was the first time he had done anything fun in well years. Hijo then blinked and he closed his eyes as he laughed again while shaking his head. "You are completely crazy, Ryu!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:12 pm

Ryu laughed and grinned at him. "Takes one to know one!" She said still laughing. She took a deep breath and disappeard undear the water. She carefully swam behind Hijo and popped up out of the water warpping her arms around his neck from behind. She giggled and grinned. "Hi there!" Her voice was very excited but she kept it low so that she didn't hurt Hijo's ears. Keeping her arms around him she leaned against him and giggling. The air in the hideaway was fairly warm and so was the water but it was chilly when the breeze would pick up and she was enjoying the warmth that radiated from Hijo. Humans are always so warm she thought to herself. It was a strange thought but it was true. Her skin was cooler than a humans but it wasn't ice cold. She still loved the warmth that humans and other creatures gave off. It was oddly comforting.
Back to top Go down
Hijōshikina Sekushī

Hijōshikina Sekushī

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:19 pm

Hijo lightly snickered before seeing Ryu disappear and he looked confused for a second for he was about to check on where she went but she popped up behind him. Ryu had her arms around his neck and he looked rather surprised before closing his eyes and weakly smiling as he softly patted her arms which were on his neck. "Yeah. Hello there?", he glanced back toward Ryu who was behind him and he softly laughed a little while he continued to pat her on the arms. Hijo had to admit that he was surprised by Ryu touching him but at the same time this was the first time someone touched him in a really long time. In truth, he forgot how it felt to be hugged and touched in general. How much he wanted to be touched and now Ryu was giving him that.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 7:23 pm

Ryu smiled happily and leaned her head against his. She closed her eyes and just stood there for a moment holding on to him. She loved hugs and she hadn't gotten one in a while and she had the feeling that he hadn't either. she stayed like that, her arms around him, for a few moments more before letting go and walking around to stand in front of him. "Sorry about that...I got a little carried away and I have a bad habit of being a very huggy person..." Her voice was very soft now. She looked down at the water, one arm at her side and the other across her abdomen holding on to her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Hide away   Underground Hide away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Hide away
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next