The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 Vote_lcapElven Hide Away - Page 2 Voting_barElven Hide Away - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Elven Hide Away - Page 2 Vote_lcapElven Hide Away - Page 2 Voting_barElven Hide Away - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Elven Hide Away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Elven Hide Away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 4:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Elven Hide Away - Page 2 FanMing6009574575_zps6e6c418b
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:56 pm

"Okay!" He floated down and stood on the ground, trying to hold still.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:46 pm

Xavier laughs. "Alright. Good this will only take a second. " He shuts his eyes and starts to chant softly in elvish. A soft golden glow starts to surround the both of them. Xavier's hair starts to glow and float around him even though there is no wind.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:50 pm

Oliver looked around at the glowing light, then at Xavier's glowing hair. He muttered a soft "Whoa" and tried to keep still while the spell was being cast.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:55 pm

He finished the spell and his hair stopped glowing and there was a sudden gust of wing, whisking away the glow. "So what do you think mon petit Oliver?" He fixed his hair and smiled at the small boy.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 5:58 pm

He looked down at himself. Completely solid. "I! Just! Wow! Thank you Xavier!" He ran up to the taller blonde and hugged him as best as he could, since he was quite short.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:02 pm

Xavier smiled and hugged the small boy and patted his head. "You are very welcome Oliver. I hope you enjoy it. Just remember that once the sun sets you are a ghost again. During the day you are solid and may I say you are quite adorable!" He chuckles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:05 pm

"Oh shush!" He ducked his head down to hide his blushing red face. "A torn up little brat like me doesn't compare to a Prince."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:10 pm

"oh non non! You are quite adorable!" He let go of the little blonde and chuckled again. "Maybe I could help with some of the wounds too! If you would like?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:14 pm

"Uh.... Nah. I'm good. They're cool. I've gotten too used to most of them to be without them. They're like.... markers for everything that happened."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:20 pm

"Oh I see. I understand that completely." He pulls his collar down slightly to show 2 puncture wound scars on his neck. "That is why I haven't healed these. I keep them around as a reminder much like you do." He covers them up again.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:23 pm

He stood on his tip-toes to get a better look. "Is that.... how you became a vampire?" Oliver asked, coming off tip-toes once Xavier put his collar back up.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:29 pm

He sat back against the tree again. "Well it is how I became more of a vampire. My father is a vampire but I take more after my mother so i was more elf. Then my best friend as a child became very ill and i allowed him to drink from me so he could live. I blacked out and he was gone and my life became more complicated because now my vampire side is more dominate...." He sighs and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:34 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry that happened..... But you gotta forget about that stuff. That guy's the past. Either way, vampires are cool." He gave a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:37 pm

He smiles back at the boy. It's a real genuine smile. "Thank you Oliver."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:46 pm

"No problem. And thank you too! You've really welcomed me into this new world! Without you being here, I don't actually know what would have happened!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:50 pm

He chuckles again. "I'm sure anyone else would have done the same! I just happened to be here." He stood up and ruffled the younger blonde's hair.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 6:59 pm

"Hey!" Oliver giggled. He looked toward the sunset once he realized that it was getting darker. "Wow, it's getting late. The time passed so quickly!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 7:13 pm

He looks over at the sunset. "Yes it did. I can't believe it is already almost dark. That means you will be changing back soon unfortunately." He gives Oliver a quick hug as the last rays of sunlight disappear behind the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 7:20 pm

The solidity in his form quickly dissolved as the sun ducked behind the horizon. The small blonde simply floated there, forgetting that he was a ghost. "That was nice while it lasted! I'm excited for tomorrow now!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:19 pm

"I hope you enjoy it. Now I'm afraid I must go before I terrify you..." He smiles at the boy and thinks about how, soon his vampire side will come out and he doesn't want to scare the boy.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Galway

Oliver Galway

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 10:22 pm

"Um. Okay then! It was nice meeting you Mr. Xavier!" He floated off, waving his final goodbye before disappearing from view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elven Hide Away   Elven Hide Away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elven Hide Away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2