The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
The Main Walkway - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Main Walkway - Page 3 Voting_barThe Main Walkway - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Main Walkway - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Main Walkway - Page 3 Voting_barThe Main Walkway - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

The Main Walkway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

The Main Walkway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 4:07 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Walkway - Page 3 WhiteKnightChronicles60013187895_zpsbdca8aa8
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 10:45 pm

He looked down at her. "It is an old song I learned when I still lived with my mother and the other elves. Are you tired?" He asked with a sweet tone. He was enjoying her company very much but he knew that she needed to get some sleep. "I could always walk you to your house or where ever it is you are staying...."
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 11:03 pm

Vera gave another gentle yawn. "That would be nice thank you. Do you have a place to stay? If you don't you're welcome to come stay with me tonight, I've got an extra room." She said looking up at him with a bit of concern. She didn't want him not to have a place to go that and she still wanted to talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 11:11 pm

He smiled. "I would love to stay with you if it wouldn't be an issue..." He wanted to spend more time with her and get to know her better so he didnt think it would be a bad idea since she did offer.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 11:20 pm

Vera grinned and stood up, stretching her arms above her head. "Of course it's not an issue in fact I think it'll be fun!" Her grin got even bigger as she said this. She held out a hand to Xavier. She was glad that he did want to stay with her as it would give them more time to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 11:26 pm

His smiles grew and he took her hand then stood up. For some reason he was very intrigued by this girl and he didnt know why. He would enjoy spending more time with her and getting to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Walkway   The Main Walkway - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Walkway
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3