The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Dance Floor - Page 2 Vote_lcapDance Floor - Page 2 Voting_barDance Floor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Dance Floor - Page 2 Vote_lcapDance Floor - Page 2 Voting_barDance Floor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Dance Floor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Dance Floor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 4:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Dance Floor - Page 2 Hush
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:38 pm

Pandora smiled at Dagon and walked back to their table getting another drink from her cup. Dagon followed close behind and sat down next to his girlfriend. Neither of them liked the song that had come on. They sat together and drank more of the beverage. Dagon put his arm around Panda and kissed her forehead. Avrion let go of a Avery and took her hand leading her back to their table. "So how's everyone enjoying the night?" Pandora asked.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:41 pm

Avery followed and felt a slight burn on her chest. She stopped suddenly and looked around. Her mind went into overdrive. It was hardwired to find the master when the signal was given or if the master was near, much like a dog's. She seemed to stand fully alert. Liam continued to make his way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:50 pm

Pandora looked up at Avery. She knew that when the other girl got like that it meant Liam was near. Avrion didn't notice and sat down across from his brother and Panda. Dagon got up and whispered in Avery's ear. "Sis just sit down he'll find us in a minute or i could just text him." Dagon pulled out his phone and texted Liam telling him where they were. He put his phone away and sat back down next to his girlfriend. Panda shrugged and took another drink from her cup. Avrion didn't notice the exchange between his brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:55 pm

She looked at Dagon and nodded. Liam checked his phone and hurried over to where they were. He ran a hand through his white hair and fixed his shirt and coat. Avery suddenly tensed and turned around. She grinned and ran over to him. Liam smirked and embraced Avery. He sent a smug look in Avrion's direction. Then he raised and eyebrow in question at Pandora, silently asking what he had missed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:08 pm

Panda grinned when she saw Liam. "As far as Im aware you missed a lot of the fun. If I recall correctly Avrion kissed Avery Im not sure though." Pandora said. Dagon nodded and slipped his arm around Panda again. Avrion glared when he saw Liam. He really hated that demon. He especially hated the fact that his sister loved him. When Panda mentioned him kissing Avery his face turned red and he looked away so that Liam wouldn't see it. The last thing he wanted was to start a fight with Liam.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:17 pm

He glared at Avrion. "He did what?" Avery tensed slightly. The last thing she wanted was for a fight to break out. "H-He...um.. he was trying to help me... The loud music hurt my ears so we had to find a way for my wings to appear instead of m-me having the cat ears and tail.... I-I'm sorry..." Avery looked down and hoped he wouldn't be to mad at her. Liam sighed. "It's fine Avery... but that fuckin' angel better learn to keep his hands to himself or else...." He growled out the word 'angel' and he looked very pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:26 pm

Avrion glared at Liam again. Panda covered her mouth to hold in a laugh. Dagon chuckled at Liam's response. His brother should've know that kissing Avery would be a bad idea. "I'll just leave." Avrion said getting up and walking out if the club. Panda shrugged and got up grinning.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:30 pm

Avery sighed. She hadn't meant for her brother to feel he needed to leave. Liam kissed Avery's forehead. "I am sorry I had to leave. I got out of work for a few hours.. and that's not as easy as it sounds...." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:35 pm

Panda gave Liam a one armed hug. "Glad you could make it Liam. Thank you for getting time off work." Pandora said with a grin. Dagon got up as well. "We've still got a few hours til closing time you guys wanna go dance?" Dagon asked.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:42 pm

"Yeah... I was worried because some people I know, not saying who, don't know how to answer their damn phones...." He chuckled. Avery grabbed her phone then facepalmed when she saw the missed calls and the texts. "Oops... sorry Liam..." Liam just rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever... Dagon your dad is gonna be so pissed at me when he finds out I'm not there right now... especially since I have a meeting in.." He looks at his watch. "....15 minutes.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 4:55 pm

"Well if he says anything tell him it was my fault. I'll take care of it and hopefully get you out of trouble. Sides i owe you." Dagon said with a grin. Panda raised an eyebrow. She was curious as to what it was that Liam had done for Dagon.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:04 pm

Liam laughed. "Yeah you owe me alot for getting your ass outta trouble... seriously you were one accident prone kid..." Avery stood there slightly confused as to what the two were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:11 pm

"Hey bro you know it was fun!" Dagon said with a laugh. Panda looked at Avery and realized the other girl was just as confused as she was. She shrugged and stood there with Dagon. Dagon put an arm around Pandas waist hoping to make her feel less left out.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:13 pm

"Still.... you are so lucky I was there to save you all those times of you would be COMPLETELY lame....." He rolled his eyes and put an arm around Avery's shoulders. He knew she was confused and he just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:15 pm

Dagon laughed. "Oh come on bro i wasn't that bad!" Dagon said. Pandora was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:25 pm

"Yeah you where.... man do I wish your other brother was more like the two of you..... I can actually deal with you two but Avrion... uhg..." He sighs and shakes his head. Avery had no clue what they were talking about so she just smiled and sat there looking pretty until she was needed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:30 pm

"Okay well still! Haha man yeah Avrion's always acting so high and mighty. It actually gets really annoying sometimes." Dagon said. Pandora looked up at Avery and motioned for the other girl to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:32 pm

"Yeah.. you're tellin' me... He and his dad piss your dad off so much then I have to hear about..." Liam rolled his eyes. Avery nodded and slipped out from under Liam's arm. She followed Pandora with a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:36 pm

"Oh yeah tell me about it dude! I have to hear about how stupid and annoying his dad is and how things would be better without him." Dagon said. It was nice to be able to talk like this again. Panda giggled and took Avery's hand leading her through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:39 pm

"Uhg... yeah... it majorly pisses me off..." He glances over to where Pandora was. "Hey.. where did Pandora go?" AVery giggled and followed pushed her way through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:44 pm

"Yeah. I-i dont know she was here a second ago." Dagon said looking around. "Where did Avery go?" Dagon asked looking over to where his sister had been. Panda giggled and walked through the crowd with Avery. She wondered how long it would take for the guys to find them.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:46 pm

His eyes widened and he looked at Dagon. "Oh shit...." He immediately grabbed his phone and texted Avery. Avery grabbed her phone and texted back, 'you two have to find us! ;3 '
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:51 pm

"God damnit! How did we not notice them leave?!" Dagon exclaimed. He took off into the crowd motioning for Liam to follow him. Panda saw Dagon go into the crowd and she lead Avery deeper into the crowd.this would be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:53 pm

Liam followed him. God how he hated Pandora's games she played..... Avery pulled Pandora into a corner of the bar that was darker and held up her finger to her mouth. "Shhhh....." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 5:59 pm

Dagon walked through the crowd looking for Avery and Panda. He couldn't see them anywhere. Panda nodded and pressed against the walk next to Avery giggling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Floor   Dance Floor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance Floor
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next