The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
House #888  EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
House #888  EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
House #888  EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
House #888  EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
House #888  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
House #888  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
House #888  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
House #888  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
House #888  EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
House #888  Vote_lcapHouse #888  Voting_barHouse #888  Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

House #888

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 57

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:34 pm

This house is very large. It contains a gourmet kitchen, a large living room, family room, and dinning room. It also has six bedrooms all on the second floor along with six bathrooms, one in each room. Each bedroom and bath is a master size. On the third floor there is a large loft used as a game room, a large study complete with a large wooden desk and floor to ceiling shelves on every inch of the wall filled with books. Also on the third floor are four bay windows one facing each direction. The third floor has a half bath as well.
The basement was converted into a movie theater complete with surround sound and the walls are sound proof. The entire floor is basically a giant couch and the walls are padded halfway up with comfy cushions.
In the backyard there is a large swimming pool with a slide, a rock waterfall and rounded edges. The pool is also heated. There is also a beautiful large garden, a Jacuzzi, a trampoline and much grass.
The front yard has grass and beautiful flower beds. There is a cobble stone pathway that leads from the front yard all the way to the gardens in the back and through them.
The whole house is made with a more modern style. The rooms are custom designed and each one is different than the others.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:07 pm

Ryu finally stopped running when she approached the house. It was huge and absolutely beautiful. She stood at the front door, taking her set of keys out of her pocket. As she unlocked the door and put her keys back in her pocket she wondered who her new flat mate would be. The vampire hoped it would be someone who was alright with her feeding habits. Maybe it would even be someone who would let her feed on them on occasion. She walked in and shut the door locking it behind her. Her flat mate was supposed to be there soon but she wasn't worried. Whoever it was would have their own set of keys. She took her boots off by the door. She didn't want to track dirt through her new home. It may be beautiful but it was also huge and she was not looking forward to cleaning it. She found a set of shelves not far from the door and put her shoes on one of the shelves. She sat in one of the large bay windows near the door to wait for her flat mate.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:12 pm

Alistair hurries up the steps to the house and takes his set of keys, unlocking the door and stepping inside. He grins as he glances around, taking his shoes off and placing them beside another pair. Huh, his flatmate must be here already. He walks farther inside, looking around. "Hello? He calls into the house.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:26 pm

Ryu jumped, the sound of another voice jogging her out of her thoughts. She turned to see the shadow of a person. As she went to get up she suddenly remembered where she had heard that voice before. Oh God. She thought to herself. It was the human she had met earlier. After another couple of minutes of thought she decided to creep up on him again. Very quietly she climbed out of her window seat and crept toward where Alistair was standing. She made sure that she hadn't made a sound so that he would not hear her coming up behind him. She carefully wound her arms around his left arm and leaned against him looking up and grinning. "Hey there flatmate!" She said the words with a giggle and made sure that her grip on his arm was tight but not tight enough to hurt him. She didn't want him running away from her again.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:32 pm

He jolts at the grab and the voi-- Oh god he knew that voice. He looks down and his fears are realized. "Fuck..." He says with a sigh. "Please tell me youre joking and my real, human flatmate is somewhere in the house..."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:44 pm

Ryu gave a happy giggle and smiled up at him, still holding onto his arm. "Oh you mean Alexis? Oh I had him for a snack when I got here. You see your blood smelt so enticing I just had to have something snack on and well a random human seemed like the perfect thing to snack on. Since Alexis is gone now, I'm your flatmate." She gave a little evil grin and her canines poked out a little bit. There was a tiny bit of blood on both canines. What Alistair couldn't see or tell was that the blood was her own from where her canines and poked her lip. Her eyes gleamed as she waited to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:48 pm

He groans and hits his forehead with his hand. "How..? Why..? FUCK! I moved here why?! Excuse me I have to go find another house to live in... even a cardboard box would be okay right now..." He sighs and tries to wiggle his arm out of her hold.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:03 pm

Ryu frowns. She had hopped that he would pick up on her slightly joking tone. She tightened her hold on him, making sure that he couldn't run off and as he said 'find another place to live'. "I was only joking. I don't kill anyone or well anything anymore and if you had been paying attention earlier, I said that I can only drink with permission. Geeze you humans can be so dense sometimes." Her voice was very soft and even gentle now but one could also hear the hurt in her voice. she sighed and leaned against him giving him her best puppy dog eyes. "Please don't leave...It's a very big house and I really would enjoy some company. And before you even ask, no I'm not going to have you for a snack..." Her voice sounded more hurt than anything this time. It had taken the landlord forever to find someone to be her flatmate and she didn't want to have to live in the giant house all alone.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:08 pm

He feels his resolve weakening at the puppy dog eyes given to him. Maybe it wouldnt be that bad living where with her... I mean at least she's good looking right? He sighs softly and nods. "Fiiine... I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:16 pm

Ryu lets go of his arm and squeals happily. "Yay!" She threw her arms around his torso since she couldn't reach his neck without standing on tiptoes. She hugged him tightly, her cheek resting against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:22 pm

He rolls his eyes and ends up hugging her back. Oh. He should probably ask her about the cat and instrument. "Sooo.... how do you feel about cats and the violin?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:36 pm

Ryu had a very happy smile on her face as she pulled away from Alistair and looked up at him. She thought for a moment about his question. She really didn't mind cats, in fact she loved them though they usually didn't like her. Ryu also had an immense love for the violin as it was one of the few instruments that she had completely mastered. "I love cats, though they typically don't like me because of the whole blood sucking vampire thing and I have an immense love of the violin. Do you play?" Her voice had taken on a very curious tone as she looked up at him, her eyes full of wonder.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:39 pm

He nods a bit, humming softly. "Yeah I play a bit and I have a white persian that will be living here with us so I just figured that I would tell you."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:32 am

Ryu nodded and smiled. "Well thank you for telling me. I don't have any pets and I usually won't play anything since I more enjoy gardening. Another thing, you don't need to worry about my feeding habits. I normally only feed on animals or the people that give me permission. I'm not one for taking away free will and I'm also not one for killing those that I feed off of." She said with a content look. Ryu was very excited to see how things would turn out. So far he had only tired to run from her twice and well he had good reason. She was being just a tad bit creepy. She hoped that things would work out nicely and he wouldn't get scared away.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 17th 2014, 2:28 pm

"Alright. Well I'm gonna go look around the rest of the house... Wanna come?" He ask and brushes back a few loose strands of his hair and smooths out some wrinkles in his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 17th 2014, 4:46 pm

Ryu shrugged and glanced around. After a few minutes of thinking she decided that she'd check out the house. She looped her arm around his and motioned for him to lead the way. "You lead the way, but I want first pick of the rooms! Unless.." Her voice trailed off and she giggled. "If the room you want is the same one I want you could always share it with me. Liam told me that all of the rooms are masters so there would be plenty of room for two of us in the same room." She looked up at him, giggled and winked. She was only half joking. She didn't exactly want to share a room with him just yet but maybe in the future she would want to. He was after all very good looking.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 17th 2014, 6:53 pm

He rolls his eyes and starts to walk around the house with her. "I dont think that will be an issue. There are plenty of rooms in the house so I can choose a different one and stay there." He looks around every room they walk into and hums softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 22nd 2014, 1:24 pm

Ryu giggles and nods. As they walk around the house she points out every thing that she likes. When they start looking at the bedrooms, she picks the one that looks like a forest with beautiful shades of green.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Leon

Alistair Leon

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 22nd 2014, 9:15 pm

He looks around the room she had chosen. "Seems like a nice room..." He says softly. He ends up choosing the room right next to her's with red walls and a nice view of a little clearing in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ookami

Ryu Ookami

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  EmptyJune 24th 2014, 4:16 pm

Ryu grins up at Alistair still holding on to his arm. "Thank you, yours seems quite nice as well. Do you want to see our backyard?" She gave him a happy cheerful smile, her long canines showing. She leaned gently against him for a moment looking around his room. It did seem that he'd chosen a room that would suit him. She liked the fact that he would be right next door. It meant she wouldn't have to venture very far from her room if she wanted to bug him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House #888  Empty
PostSubject: Re: House #888    House #888  Empty

Back to top Go down

House #888
Page 1 of 1