The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Hot springs EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Hot springs EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Hot springs EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Hot springs EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Hot springs EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Hot springs EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Hot springs EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Hot springs EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Hot springs EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Hot springs Vote_lcapHot springs Voting_barHot springs Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Hot springs

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyDecember 30th 2012, 1:10 am

Hot springs FoDo600966844_zpsd3e94b7d

This is the hot springs located in the area of the Lake of Shiyanyi.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:32 pm

Camellia sat on the moss covered shore of the the Hot Springs, letting bare feet dangle into the water and kick to cause soft ripples on the surface. Her white dress pools in a circle around her, ends slightly tinted brown from the soil. Her light pink hair is pulled over her shoulder and she runs her fingers through it idly, making a little braid and slipping flowers she had found into it. She was being careless at the moment and let her white wings show on her back, bottom feathers tinted the color of her hair and laying against the ground. She hums a soft tune, seeming to be content in her own little world and obviously not expecting anyone to stumble across where she was. She was far more content out here then in the cities of this artificial planet, listening to the frogs croak and crickets chirp and smiling a bit at the soft breeze blowing over her wings and in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 83

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:44 pm

The Incubus simply walked into a area which seemed to be full of water and life which made him feel relaxed as he walks through it without any problem. The black coloring of a silk shift and gothic looking pants made themselves known much like his boots of utter black. Gadara was wearing all black and showed little to no concern as he walks through this wilderness. However, a soft noise caught his attention and it was not the animals and insects which had gotten to him. The black slick tail with a pointed end flicked as he looked over in a distance and saw a lady sitting there rather relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 9:54 pm

She finishes the braid and smiles, letting it fall against her shoulder as she stretched. Thin, pale arms reach up and her wings extend behind her before they shift a bit and rest against her back again. She continues to hum softly, not yet noticing the other standing just a bit away. The little angel hadn't been expecting anyone so she had let her guard almost completely down, explaining why she hadn't noticed the demon.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:00 pm

Gadara merely could not help but watch this lass do her thing and he could not help but look over the rest of the area before glancing back to his company. It was quite certain that he was just watching her now and so he may as well let her know he is here, then again scaring someone wasn't a good idea either. The Incubus could not help but smirk to himself at his own failure of humor before walking up closer, leaning his head to the side did he merely say. "Nice voice you have there, lass.", the tone of his voice was calm and full proof of him being a male.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:07 pm

She startles a bit at the voice, jolting some and looking over in his direction. Her wings tucked in close and she looks him over cautiously. "O-Oh thank you. I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else was here...." Her voice is soft as she speaks, her shyness causing her to glance between him and the water several time. She really should have been paying more attention to the things that went on around her.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:12 pm

The Incubus noticed that she had jumped and looked toward him rather surprised which was evident she did not see or hear him coming. Simply did he place his left hand on his hip while his right was down his side rather calmly. Gadara looked to her and then to the water rather curious but at the same time not to curious and his tail showed this by flicking silently. "I see.", his tone was rather calm with little feeling behind it for it was like he was zoning out. "I did not mean to scare you, I'll let you be.", calmly did he shift away and took a few steps away from her before finding a nice tree to lean up against.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:21 pm

She watches him move away, before shifting a bit to turn and still face him as he leans against the tree. Her wings twitch a bit as they settle behind her. "Oh no it's alright. I suppose I just zoned out so I didnt here you come up. I was just a bit startled." She says with a small smile. One of her legs still dangles into the water, the other tucking up in front of her and under her dress.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:29 pm

The incubus made himself comfortable under his tree for he leaned up against it though he did look toward her when she had spoke. As he stood there he could not help but look her over again before looking forward rather intently for the sounds of life were a little to peaceful. Then again peaceful was good since that meant that he could lay back and relax under said tree. Gadara nodded silently when he glanced toward her. "Mmhm, I understand. It is fine, continue on with whatever you were doing, I'll be over here.", as he stopped nodding did he close his eyes and merely went still under the shade of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:39 pm

She watches him for a moment and couldnt help but look him over at least once before blushing and quickly turning back toward the water. She lets her leg dangle back in the water and she relaxes a bit as she starts to hum softly again. She didnt let herself get too comfortable or relaxed with the demon behind her. Her wings did droop a bit as she does relax some, the soft white and pink feather spreading against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:46 pm

The incubus softly opened his eyes as if they were made to automatically open to some sort of noise which was rather relaxing. As he stood there did he look upward and skillfully caught a branch of the tree which he was under, making himself comfortable in a branch did he lay back with his tail hanging off the side. Gadara then crossed his arms over his chest and laid his head back as he went silent for this position was just begging for a nap, and with the soft sound coming from the lass it seemed to ease him more into slumber.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:58 pm

She heard the rustling and glanced behind her and up into the tree. She stifles a soft giggle before turning back to the water and humming again. After a few minutes she stands with a stretch and lets her hair fall out of the braid as she carefully makes her way over some stone and down to the water. She steps into the warm water carefully, standing in the shallow water that came up to her knees. The bottom feathers on her wings dip into the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:08 pm

The incubus stayed within the tree with his head leaned up just right against the tree, the sunlight hitted him directly which seemed to make the nap last a little long. Gadara always did like to climb up things and lay back in a tree or two. Some naps were never missed for he made sure to take the chance and take one no matter how short it was. However, after a long moment did his eyes slowly open as he merely just laid there with his head softly sitting up. Noticing that the lass got into the water did he look down from where he was then back to her. How long was he asleep, though it was short he took it without much complaint. Falling out of the tree did he land on his feet while his tail shifted to allow a comfortable balance as he stood. Gadara then found himself watching her again though it seemed more attentive. Naps greatly help the incubus relax some for at times life just seemed a little to hectic, but hey life was always a roller coaster.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:19 pm

She hears the soft rustle of leaves and turns a bit to glance over and up at him from where she was in the water. She smiles a bit shyly. "Oh hello again. Did I wake you? If I did I'm terribly sorry.. Though the tree didnt look that comfortable any how." She giggles softly, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth. She then grabs the bottom part of her dress and lifts it a bit as she takes another step into the water, the flowers she had previously had in her hair falling out and into the water.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:25 pm

Gadara made a small 'hmph' noise but he shook it off with a smirk now showing itself rather shortly after he made such a noise. The lass had a sense of humor but he would say that laying in trees were his favorite part at times. Approaching the water now did he look at his reflection and curiously touched his horns just lightly with a raised eyebrow. Barely touching the surface of his horns with his left hand did he say calmly. "Naps are good but you got to get up sometime.", his eyes left the water as did his hand from his horns and then he raised a eyebrow rather elegantly for he said back to her comment about the tree not being comfortable. "Does the lass know of a good place to take a nap then?", it was quite obvious that his tone had a bit of humor laced within his british accent.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:33 pm

She hums softly in thought, making a little face. "Well... I dont thing there are many here but perhaps a soft bed of grass or flowers or another tree. The tree you were laying in had a beehive just a few branch over. That wouldnt have been very pleasant." She giggles softly again, blowing a piece of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:40 pm

Gadara glanced to her and then to the tree and he narrowed his eyes some with his smirk now lightly growing for she was actually saying things back to him. Perhaps he could up his humor a bit to the point of her looking at him like a weirdo. The incubus closed his eyes and scoffed much like the confident man that he was. "Insects do not bother me.", opening his right eye did his eyes gleam in a mischievous way as he said. "Those sound good and all but I think your lap sounds a bit better?", after saying that did he glance toward the water again and smirked to his reflection.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 16th 2014, 11:55 pm

Her eyes widen a bit and she giggles softly, a light blush covering her cheeks. "Oh? And why do you think that? I mean I have been standing in water so my dress and leg are all wet.." She smiles a bit, honestly surprised at herself that she didnt feel as shy as normal and was actually joking back with him.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 12:00 am

Gadara lightly shook his head while make a faint noise close to a silent laugh and as he stopped shaking his head did he look toward her. The incubus enjoyed a since of humor and since it was going back and forth between them did he see it as alright. "Wet or dry I'm pretty sure you are comfortable since you are right, trees are not comfortable.", he said this in a sarcastic manner which was also full of humor as he watched her. Gadara did not see much of a reaction but he could tell that she was joking with him.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 12:12 am

She laughs softly and turns to look over at him. "Well you didnt seem to have an issue with them before I said something." She smiles a bit and slowly moves back toward the more shallow water where she didnt need to hold the skirt up, letting it fall around her knees again.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 8:21 am

Gadara could not help but look to her and then glance to the side in a rather laid back manner. This was all good fun and usually he did not join into fun very much since he was distant and so he had to rethink this sight seeing thing for it was not bad to see new things and people. The incubus looked toward the lass before him and his tail flicked as he said rather calmly. "Hm, well that is probably cause I like trees. I am merely teasing.", placing his left hand up did he simply flick a lock of black hair up and away from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 1:05 pm

She nods. "Yes I am aware. I'm not a child, I can tell when people are teasing and joking." She pushes a stubborn stand of hair behind her ear and glances up at him for a moment. She folds her arms and shifts her wings into a more comfortable position on her back.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 9:30 pm

The incubus blinked and placed his left hand up which showed a small but goth looking ring which completely covered his main finger. Gadara liked to wear rings which covered his finger completely and only left the small tip for his fingers to feel, it was a normal ring with a skull design on it. "I understand. I was merely saying, and as far as I can see it you are not a child but a full grown lass.", this response could of been considered as a compliment which at times he doesn't say much. Gadara was liking this exchange of words though for it sure opened up his world some.
Back to top Go down
Camellia Ven

Camellia Ven

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 10:12 pm

She hums softly and nods. Camellia steps backs up on the little bank of the springs, hands moving to smooth out her dress and push her hair back behind her shoulders. "Well thank you. People normally mistake me for much younger." She fixes the red ribbon tied around her arm, pulling on the ends to tighten it so it did fall off her small wrist.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs EmptyJune 17th 2014, 10:20 pm

Gadara looked her up and down before raising a eyebrow and stating, "I wonder why? Perhaps, they can not handle your looks? If you ask me don't let them get to you much. Younger is actually better or so they say it is." The incubus could not help but get rid of his raised eyebrow and looked down for a second before glancing up some with a look that showed he was calm. "Gadara Faeoth.", he said his name for he knew that she maybe curious as to what his name is. Gadara simply said it since well it was kind of needed to let people know his name, maybe he said his name a little to fast since she did not ask about his name really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot springs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost World :: The City of Shiyanyi :: The Lake of Shiyanyi-
Jump to: