The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Sakura Forest - Page 3 Vote_lcapSakura Forest - Page 3 Voting_barSakura Forest - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Sakura Forest - Page 3 Vote_lcapSakura Forest - Page 3 Voting_barSakura Forest - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Sakura Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Sakura Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sakura Forest - Page 3 PixivId20533296001094735
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 9:18 pm

Liam's eyes widened. "He... /yelled/ at you.... wow you must have made him really mad. Which I didn't even know was possible..." He sat there and looked questioningly at Dagon. Meanwhile Avery still stands where he was. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He wings flickered slightly but still didn't go away. It seems he had retained some of this power from being an angel of emotion. He had a tendency to blow thing out of proportions but it also was an advantage be cause he was strong emotionally and physically, though not as much as his warrior brothers of course.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 9:26 pm

Pandora gave a laugh at Liam's reaction, as did Dagon and Avrion. "I'm not all that surprised." Avrion said. Pandora shrugged and leaned against Dagon. Dagon nodded. "Well I said some stuff about you and he flipped out on me because well you'll find out when you talk to him. You could go talk to him now. He's just over there." Dagon said pointing to the tree that Avery was standing behind. He could still see his little brothers wings so he knew that he was still a bit upset. The little angel of emotion was still there in him. This made Avrion glad. Avrion had been worried that his little brother had become a full demon like Panda had. "Well I'm not surprised that he flipped out on you due to the type of angel that he was. I am how ever shocked that he still has retained some of his angel nature." Avrion said. He looked over at Dagon and Panda. He wanted to just push them over to talk to each other so they would just go out already. He knew they both liked each other it was obvious. Sides it would be perfect for them to go out because they were both demons. Plus it would give Pandora a better standing in hell.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 9:33 pm

"Oh...." He was about to get up to go talk to Avery when said angel came back. Avery still looked slightly agitated and his wings still showed along with his natural eye color. He sat down next to Liam much to his surprise. Then to shock the demon even more he grabbed Liam's hand and glared slightly at his eldest brother. Not enough to where it was mean but it actually would have looked cute if not for his unnatural blood red eyes. He black hair only seemed to make them seem brighter along with his gray and red wings this was a side of Avery very few people get to see now-a-days. He doesn't even realizes how not like himself he looks right now. Liam can only look at the boy in wonder and shock.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 9:48 pm

Pandora was surprised to see that Avery had walked back over. She saw the glare that he shot at Dagon and laughed. "Avery you look so adorable!" Panda gushed. She laughed again and laid her head on Dagon's shoulder. "Come on little bro calm down seriously." Dagon said. He was surprised that his brother was still mad at him. Avrion stood up. He didn't want to be around the couple stuff anymore. "Hey Dagon I'm heading back to the house I'll catch up with you later. Liam it was nice to see you again. Avery it was great to finally meet you!" He said. He gave them all a great big smile and then turned and walked away, back to his house. Dagon shrugged and waved goodbye to his younger brother. Panda smiled and waved. Dagon thought for a moment and decided he would talk to Pandora about them and leave Avery and Liam to talk with each other for a few. "Hey Panda? Could we talk?" He asked her. She nodded and stood up taking his hand and pulling him up too. "Guys we'll be just over there." Pandora said pointing to a tree not to far from where they were. Dagon nodded and followed after Pandora. When they got to the tree Panda stopped and leaned against it facing away from Liam and Avery. Dagon smiled at her. "So you know how Avrion is always messing with us saying that we're going out and all of that?" Dagon asked her. Panda nodded so he continued. "Well I was wondering if maybe you would wanna go out with me." He said. He looked down now. He was hopping she would say yes but he was very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 9:58 pm

Once the other 3 had gone off to do whatever Avery and Liam sat alone. There was a slight awkward silence as they both tried to think of how to start this conversation. Liam finally sighed and decided he would start. "Um... Avery... I just..." He clears his throat. " I just wanted to say that I am exceedingly sorry for the way I have treated you all these years. I just though that if I was kind and affectionate you would leave me.... What I'm trying to say is that you can leave if you would like but I vow not to hurt you ever again... because.... well because I l-love you...." He mumbles the last part and looks away from Avery afraid of his answer and how he will react. He face would have been very red with a blush if he had blood. Avery's eyes widen and he smile at the demon sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 10th 2013, 10:05 pm

Pandora giggled happily at how Dagon was reacting. She thought it was cute that he was so shy. She smiled. "Of course I will! Though I don't know why you didn't ask me sooner!" she said with a laugh. Dagon's face lit up when he got her answer and he grinned. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. "I didn't ask earlier because I was scared that you wouldn't say yes." He said softly. Pandora smiled and hugged him back. She gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Well I would have said yes. How could I turn you down?" She said with a giggle. Dagon smiled happily and kissed her, his face red. When he pulled away he grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together. Pandora smiled happily. She thought for a moment. "I wonder how Liam and Avery are." She said mostly to her self.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 2:25 pm

Avery then jumped and hugged Liam, almost tackling him. Liam's eye grew exceedingly wide as he looked at the little angel. "W-What...?" Avery just smiled at him with his eyes growing teary. Liam panicked slightly. 'Wait! What did I do?! Why are you crying?!" Avery just laughed slightly then buried his face into Liam's chest. Liam is to confused and shocked to do anything but sit there with his eyes wide and his mind and heart racing at a million miles an hour. "How the... What the.... Huh?" Was all he could put together in his current daze.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 6:44 pm

Dagon and Pandora shrugged. "We could go over there." Dagon suggested. "Yeah we should head back over there before they start thinking things." Pandora said smiling and giving her boyfriends hand a squeeze. She walked back over to where they had all been sitting and saw Avery hugging Liam and she gave him a big grin. "I told you so Liam!" Panda said happily. Dagon grinned at his little brother and his boyfriend. Dagon sat on the ground in front of his brother and Liam. Pandora smiled and sat on Dagon's lap. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his chest. She smiled happily and snuggled against him. "So how are you guys?" Dagon asked grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 6:52 pm

Liam still is in a slight daze as the two came back. Avery still was clinging to him. His wings fluttered slightly as he smiles. "Just fine thank you!" He giggles slightly. Liam then snaps out of is daze. "Wait.... What?" He looks confused again. Avery giggles again then looks over to Pandora and his brother. "So I'm assuming that you two are together now by your matching happy auras?" He smiles as Liam places his arm around Avery's waist loosely.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 6:59 pm

Pandora giggled. It was good to see Avery so happy and bouncy. Dagon laughed at Liam's reaction. He gave Panda a light kiss on the cheek. "Yeah we're together now. Haha I finally got up the courage to ask Panda out." Dagon said his face turning red. Panda smiled and kissed Dagon's cheek. "Yeah after all these years that we've known each other he finally asked me." She said with a laugh. When she saw Liam wrap his arms around Avery she grinned at him. She was happy that Liam and Avery were happy.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 7:07 pm

"Oh! That's great!" He snuggled up next to Liam and his wings started to fade way. His eyes also recovered to their crystal blue color. His ears also reappeared along with his tail that is waving back and forth excitedly. Liam looked over at Avery and genuinely smile for the first time in many years. He blushed slightly but with him being a full blood demon his blood is black and thus the blush looks gray and unnatural. He looks away and covers his face with his hand ashamed of the strange blood color.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 8:16 pm

Pandora giggled and smiled. Dagon nodded happily. Pandora looked up at the sky with a wistful look. She was remembering the times when she used to be able to fly. Her wings had turned to black and then crumbled after she fell. She sighed a bit sad. She missed when she was able to fly. Dagon watched the look on Panda's face and felt bad. He knew she was thinking about her wings. He remembered when he first met her and she was sitting on the ground crying, she had looked like she was in so much pain. Since he had found out what happened he had tried to avoid flying or showing his wings. She was over it now but every now and then he caught her looking enviously at his wings. He gave her a squeeze. Pandora smiled she knew he was trying to cheer her up. "So what are your guys' plans for the rest of the day?" Pandora asked the other couple.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 8:30 pm

Avery flicked his tail. "Umm.... I don't know I don't think we have any... Do we?" He looked up at Liam. Liam thought for a moment then shrugged.. "No Not that I can think of.... Why?" He saw the way Pandora looked at the sky. He remembered when she had the most beautiful wings he had ever seen. While they were together he had tried to cheer her up and would take her out flying but it never seemed to work. He sighed then got an idea. He leaned over and whispered something to Avery with a smirk on his face. After he was done whispering Avery's face light up. "Oh yes! I could definitely do that if you think it would help!" Liam smiled. "You sure? It will hurt a bit..." "Yes! I'm sure!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 8:36 pm

Pandora gave a soft smile. "No reason I was just wondering. Dagon and I don't have plans for the rest of the day either that's all." She said. She leaned against Dagon and noticed that Liam was whispering to Avery. Dagon raised an eyebrow. He was wondering what the other two were planning. "What's going on?" Dagon asked. He was a bit curious. He noticed that Liam had caught her looking up at the sky. He figured that Liam had come up with an idea to try to cheer her up. Dagon knew that Liam had known Panda just after she had lost her wings as the two of them had been together. Liam knew the whole story about what had happened and continuously tried to find a way to make Panda feel better. He wondered what the demon was planning now.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 8:42 pm

Liam laughed. "Pandora I may have come up with a way for you to have your wings back for a little bit. Avery has agreed to help." He smiled at her hoping this might work to cheer her up at least a small amount. Avery's tail waved happily. He was glad he maybe of some help to his friend. He leaned against Liam and his wings returned and his tail and ears disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 8:54 pm

Dagon looked very surprised. Pandora's face lit up. "You do?! Really?!" she questioned, her voice full of excitement. It would really be a wonderful thing if she could fly again even if only for a short while. "How? What do I have to do?" She asked. Dagon laughed. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen Panda this excited about anything. If Liam could actually make it so that she could fly again he would be impressed. He tightened his arms around Panda as she had started bouncing in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 8:58 pm

Both of them laughed. "Avery is going to lend you his wings for a short while. It will probably last until sunset.. I think...." Avery also started to bounce. "Yeah! It will be really awesome! I'm happy to help you!" He grins. Liam looks worried for half-a-second then remembers Avery said he could handle it for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:11 pm

Pandora squealed with joy. "OH MY GOD!!!" She exclaimed practically screaming. She jumped up and practically tackled Avery hugging him. "oh my god you're the most amazing friend!!" She said. She was so happy she was giggling and practically in tears. Dagon laughed and smiled. "Wow Liam I think you and Avery may have just become her favorite people. I didn't even know it was possible to lend your wings to someone." Dagon said. He was happy that his girlfriend would be able to fly for the day.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:18 pm

Avery giggles and hugs Pandora. Liam shrugged. "It shouldn't be but with Avery being able to switch forms he can lend them to her for a short while through a special spell I know. It will hurt just a bit though... like a small burning on the initial contact..." He stands and walk over to the tree. "Both of you come over here please..." Avery stands up and skips happily over to where Liam is standing.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:23 pm

Pandora giggled and practically ran over to the tree. Dagon got up and followed close behind. He came to stand next to Panda. He took her hand in his and watched Liam. "It won't hurt either of them too seriously though right?" Dagon asked. He didn't want his princess to get hurt. He gave Pandora and Avery a big smile. Pandora was still giggling and she squeezed Dagon's hand. She bounced up and down excited to fly again. She hadn't flown on her own is so many years.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:28 pm

"No. Not to much. Now please stand at least 100 feet away...." He prepared himself for the spell. Avery stands still and smile brightly at Pandora. "Dagon you might want to do as he says.... He is your superior..... " He says shyly. Liam then barks out a laugh and smirks at the other demon.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:31 pm

Dagon growls. "Go fuck yourself Liam. If you hurt her I'll beat your ass." Dagon says walking to a tree several feet away and climbing up into it to keep an eye on them. Pandora giggled and smiled back at Avery. She watched as Dagon walked away. She had wanted him to stay with her but she had to trust Liam on this one. She was so excited to fly again that she didn't catch Avery's comment about Liam being ranked higher than Dagon.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Yeah... yeah... whatever...." He says as his hands start to glow black. "Avery, love, please stand back to back with Pandora." Avery did as he was told. As they did this Liam started to chant quietly and the area around him grew dark and the wind began to pick up. He placed one hand on each of their forearms and then there was a flash. Avery fell to the ground and panted slightly, his wings gone. "D-Did it work?" Liam started in wonder at Pandora. "Yes... it did..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:43 pm

Pandora stood back to back with Avery. She fell to the ground gasping as she felt the weight of wings on her back once again. There was a slight burning which slowly faded away. She looked up at Liam. "What do they look like?" She asked her voice shaky. Dagon jumped down from the tree and rushed over to the other three. When he saw the wings on Panda's back he gasped. He had only ever seen one other being with wings as large as Pandora's were but they weren't nearly as amazing as hers. "Oh wow..." Dagon said with wonder his voice trailing off as he stared at her wings. Pandora was very curious as to what the looked like they felt like her old wings but she wasn't quite ready to move them yet. She was still adjusting to the weight of them on her back.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:46 pm

Liam smiled. "They look like your old ones... You look like you again... The you I knew from when we were younger and would race between the clouds...." His grin grew. Avery still was on the ground gasping. His back burned. Liam noticed and scooped Avery into his arms and held the small now wingless angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Forest   Sakura Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next