The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Vote_lcapSovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Voting_barSovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Vote_lcapSovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Voting_barSovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Sovera's house # 500

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 71

Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sovera's house is a single story. It consists of four bedrooms, a good sized kitchen, three bathrooms, and a nice living room. In the backyard there is a large grassy area and a swimming pool.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:43 pm

"No you don't have to be sorry. It's normally not such a touchy subject" She said. She continued to rest her head on Xavier. She began to hum a song that she had heard in her travels. While Xavier played with her hair again she traced the patterns on his chest. She really admired them.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 10:25 pm

He lays quietly and listens to her hum the song. His finger continue to card through her hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 11:34 pm

Sovera had a small gentle smile as she hummed. Her fingers still brushed over Xavier's skin. Se glanced up at him. "What was your home like Xavier?" she asked. Her voice was soft and it would be almost impossible to hear her had she not been laying on him.

Last edited by Sovera Reniko on November 29th 2013, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2013, 8:56 pm

"my home? Well I have had many homes but the one I grew up in was a beautiful forest filled with towering trees and glowing plants. There were many magnificent animals that could be found no where else because they had been saved and raised my the elves." He smiled, thinking about his home, his family, his frie- well maybe he wasnt a happy memory.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 11:44 pm

Sovera's smile brightened. "It sounds like a beautiful place. I wish I could have seen it." She said, voice as soft as the breeze whispering through the trees. Her fingers still delicately traced the the marks on Xavier's soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 8:59 pm

He chuckled and gave her a little squeeze. "i would love to show you one day if I ever had the chance." He played with the little blue streak in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 9:01 pm

Sovera giggled and snuggled into him as he squeezed her. She looked up into his ice blue eyes, staring into them as he played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 9:07 pm

"You know you are quite beautiful." He says quietly and places a gentle kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 9:09 pm

Vera blushed and smiled more as she looked up at him. Her face redend even more at the gentle kiss. "Thank you." She said her voice still just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2014, 9:23 pm

He smiles at her. "You're very welcome, Vera." He continues to gently card his fingers through her hair as they laid there.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:20 am

Sovera traced small patterns over his skin and laid there snuggled up in his arms. Soon the sound of his heartbeat had lulled her to sleep. she didn't sleep peacefully though. Halfway through the night she let out a very loud ear piercing scream.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:48 am

Xavier woke at the scream and looked over at the girl laying next to him. He gently pets her hair and nuzzles her, rubbing her back to sooth her. He was worried for the girl and started to sing the soft lullaby to her again to calm her. The song itself actually had a soothing and calming spell in it that was placed there by his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:17 am

Sovera started to cry and pressed closer to Xavier. She hadn't had nightmares in quite some time and now that she was having them again they had become more and more terrifying. She pulled away from Xavier and sat up, pulling her legs to her chest. Without realizing it she began to slowly rock back and forth as she listened to Xavier's singing.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:38 am

He sits up and gently reaches over to wrap his arms around her, carefully pulling her into his lap. He kisses her cheek and continues to sing quietly to her and he starts to gently rock her.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:59 am

Sovera continues to cry but lets Xavier pull her into his lap. She rests her head on his shoulder. Her crying soon becomes little sniffles and she snuggles close to Xavier. "I'm sorry for waking you..." She said, her voice trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 12:22 pm

He shakes his head and nuzzles her gently. "It's fine Sovera. Don't worry about it." He runs his fingers though her hair. "Nightmare?" He asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 12:41 pm

Vera nodded and nuzzled his neck. She had been worried that he would be upset with her for waking him but it seemed he was fine with it. "I've had nightmares since I was a little girl but I haven't had them in quite sometime... They tend to get very dark and gruesome..." Her voice trailed off. She hated the nightmares and she really wished they would go away.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Thorn

Xavier Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 1:10 pm

He nods in understanding and places a gentle kiss on her temple. "I see... I'm sorry you have to deal with that.." He trails off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sovera Reniko

Sovera Reniko

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 10:46 am

Sovera had stopped crying and was no longer rocking back and forth. She looked up at Xavier and gently cuped his face. She gave him a gentle smile and softly kissed him. "Thank you, for not being upset with me for waking you, and for comforting me." She nuzzled his neck before laying her head against him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sovera's house # 500   Sovera's house # 500 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sovera's house # 500
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2