The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Ancient Church Ruins Vote_lcapAncient Church Ruins Voting_barAncient Church Ruins Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Ancient Church Ruins Vote_lcapAncient Church Ruins Voting_barAncient Church Ruins Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Ancient Church Ruins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Ancient Church Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 6:36 pm

Ancient Church Ruins Munashichi6001005520
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:32 pm

A cold breeze swept past Dachri as he walked through the Ruins. He hadn't been here for very long, so he decided to go out and explore. The first thing he came across was this Church. No one was there; probably because the weather was too cold to play in. Everyone was most likely in their homes curled up in bed with some hot chocolate and a good movie.
It was the perfect day to go out for Dachri though. He turned his Mp3 player on and stuck the earbuds into his ears. He flipped through a few songs until he found a good piano cover.
Another breeze blew by and pushed one of the ancient place's stone walls, causing it to topple over. Dachri jumped from surprise and backed away a bit. He looked around,and finally laid down on a stable stretch of marble to enjoy his music and the weather.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:40 pm

Avery wondered through the rubble of the church. He had come here many times since he arrived. He hummed softly to himself as his tail swung back and forth. He jumped onto one of the walls and walked across it. He then got on all fours and bounded across the wall and the few holes in it. He didn't see the boy laying on the slab of marble as he dashed past.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:48 pm

Dachri shot up when he saw the young man on the walls. He ripped out his earbud, letting the loud piano music envelop the moderate silence of the ruins. "Uh. Hiya..." The snow-haired boy said, not all too sure of what to say, as his company had animal ears. He'd only ever encountered humans and a few demons in his lifetime so far.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 9:53 pm

Avery skidded to a halt and turned to face the young man. "Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there!" He smiled and his ears stood straight up and his tail flicked back and forth. He had never seen this boy before. Maybe he is from one of the newer voyages? he though to himself. "If you don't mind me asking.. What is you name? I haven't seen you before.."
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:00 pm

"Dachri's my name. And yeah." He let out a soft laugh. " I'm pretty new here. I just got here a few days ago. Still not all too sure what 'here' is though. It's.... supposed to be a ship? But it has outdoor places and a school and such? Aah. Whatever. May I ask who you are?" He shifted to a much more comfortable position to face the other, while turning down the volume on his Mp3 so he could hear better.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:09 pm

"I'm Avery! And 'here' is the ship Galicon. It acts as an artificial planet." He explained to the other. If he had just got here a few days ago then no wonder he didn't know anything about the ship. It was relatively old and not many were still around from the first voyage to explain how the ship worked and what it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:14 pm

"Aah. Well that makes a lot of sense. I just assumed it was some sort of Death Star fantasy ship thing." He leaned up against the wall next to the marble he'd been laying on. "So.... How'd you get here? You don't seem..... I dunno. Bad enough to have done anything to have gotten you sent here."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:20 pm

Avery sat down. "Oh.. well... I was seen as a potential threat to the people because of what I am... so they sent me here for the safety of others. I don't really mind it though... The Basilissa is very kind and takes good care of all who live here...." He smiles at Dachri.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:45 pm

"That's good. It's nice to know we have SOME sort of protection here. Better than being flung through a black hole to some savage planet I guess." He reciprocated the smile. "I guess I was spat out here because I.... 'accidentally' killed my parents." He laughed. "Heh. Long story."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:49 pm

Avery laughed. "Yeah we have some protection here.. not much though..." He jumped down off the wall and stood in front of Dachri. "I hope this doesn't sound rude.. but what exactly are you? You look like a normal human but you seem different....."
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:54 pm

"Demon. Not by choice. Some bastard demons broke into my house, cut me up and made me one. Then i went on a rampage and killed my parents." He lifted his necklace out from underneath his scarf. "This is basically the only thing keeping me from flipping my shit and killing everything in sight. But when I get mega pissed, I turn into that..... thing and destroy all around me. I get no choices with who I spare. If the demon has its way, everyone dies." Dach tucked the necklace back in and lifted the scarf back up to cover his neck from the cold again.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:57 pm

"Oh wow... I could say you and me are in the same boat then... I am 1/3 demon, 1/3 angel and 1/3 shapeshifter.... I think..." He think for a moment. The his ear twitches and his tail hits him in the face. "DOOF! How do I always manage to do that?!" He says to himself as he wipes the fur out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:02 pm

"Pfft!" Dach broke out into a fit on laughter. "Oh my god! How do you even do that?" He continued laughing and grabbed his stomach. "Oh my god! Sorry! I'm just not used to that! Bahaha! That was great!"
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:07 pm

Avery also starts to laugh. "I have no clue how I managed that!" He grins and then backflips back onto the wall. He somehow manages to get a rock to fall onto his tail and he whimpers. "OUCH!!" He pushes it off his tail then holds his throbbing tail.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Oh my god are you okay?" The snow haired boy yelled, running over to the wall where the other was. "I... I don't know how to help....." He thought for a moment, then scurried off to a large patch of snow. He cupped some in his hands then walked back, then hopped up on the wall. "Snow. This should help a bit... I hope. Where'd you hit it? I'll put it there."

Last edited by Dachri Pallan on January 11th 2013, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:14 pm

Avery takes the small handful of snow with a greatful smile and places it on his tail. "Well that was stupid of me... I am one major screw up..." He laughs and turns to face the other boy. "Thank you for the help!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Psh! No problem!" He put the rest of the snow where Avery placed the first bit. "It's probably gonna sting after a little bit. The snow. But hey, it'll numb your bruise. So that's good. Might wanna stay down for a bit so the snow actually stays on." He took a seat next to the sable haired boy. "So I'll sit with you for now." He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:23 pm

"Oh thank you!" He turns so his feet dangle off the wall. "Have you me anyone else here yet? I mean since you're new and all..." He looks down at the ground and swings his feet back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:28 pm

Dachri shifted so he had one leg on either end of the wall while facing Avery. He grabbed the area of the wall in front of him to balance. "Nope." He stated. "You're the first. I'd like to meet more people though. I mean. If there are more people with animal parts and stuff, then that's pretty sweet. I wanna talk to them!"
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:34 pm

Avery laughs. "Only me that can shapeshift that I know of so far! There are 3 other demons and one angel that I know of on here besides myself.... As you can see I am a bit out numbered here.." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:37 pm

"Blah! Still. There are bound to be some others with cool traits to be spat up in here sometime. Because there are so many bad people in the world. Or at least Earth that I know of. The universe has way more to offer. So there's that..." Dachri laughed with Avery.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:41 pm

He thinks about this for a moment. "Very true.... The angel is my brother and one of the demons is also my brother. The second one is my owner/boyfriend and the third is one of my friends from the first voyage...." He states with a shrug. "So I guess you could say I know a majority of the people here...."
Back to top Go down
Dachri Pallan

Dachri Pallan

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:46 pm

"Damn. That's pretty cool. You should introduce me to some of them sometime. But uh..... you said owner? I dunno. That just sounds kind of like you're in an abusive relationship. Sorry to intrude on your personal life. But I'll help if I can if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:49 pm

He laughs. "It's kinda a long story..... it's basically my stepfather gave me to Liam after I fell because Liam is his adviser and the only one he trusts to watch me.. Liam and I are now together but as far as my stepfather knows I am still basically a pet...." He explains to Dachri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Church Ruins   Ancient Church Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Church Ruins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next