The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Pandora's House # 666

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pandora's house is a very large two story. It contains a well sized kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest room, two other bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a basement, an attic, a craft room, a large backyard, a swimming pool, and a hot tub.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:43 am

When the smell of the food wafted up to the room he was currently sharing with Avrion. His eyes flutter open and he yawns, stretching slightly. He reached up to scratch at his ear. He looks at who was in the bed with him and is confused for a moment when he doesn't see white hair but then the morning's earlier events come to his memory.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:13 am

Avrion stretched and yawned. He knew the smell of food was thanks to his brother. He looked over and saw Avery still in the bed next to him. "Good morning." He said. His voice had the same gruff tone it had earlier that morning and he had a gentle smile on his face. "would you like to go and get some breakfast?" He knew the answer would be yes. Secretly Avrion hoped that Liam wouldn't show back up.

Dagon finished cleaning and turned around to see Panda standing in the dinning area watching him. "Good morning love." Dagon took off his apron and walked over to Pandora, pulling her into his arms and giving her a gentle kiss. "How'd you sleep?" He asked smiling down at her.

Panda giggled and kissed him back. "Good morning darling. I slept wonderful. How about you? How did you sleep?" She nuzzled his neck with her nose and smiled up at him. The food smelled wonderful and she hoped he made sure to read all of the labels on the seasonings before putting them into the food.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:31 am

Avery smiled up at him and nodded. He sits up and stretches before hopping out of the bed, tail flicking happily and ears up. He waits for Avrion before happily walking out of the room and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:55 am

Avrion's smile turns into a grin and he follows Avery down the stairs. Once in the kitchen he sees all the food and drinks that Dagon has prepared and along with that he sees Dagon and Panda wrapped up in each other like always. He walks over to the table and finds a place to sit down. He grabs the Mango Orange juice and pours himself a glass before helping himself to the food.

"I slept great, after all I was snuggled up with you all night." He said smiling. He gave her another quick kiss before pulling her over to the table to sit down. He sat to the left of where he knew she would sit.

Panda giggled again and kissed him back, following him over to the table. She took her seat at the head of the table. Carefully she grabbed the pitcher of her kool-aid and poured herself a glass and then helped herself to the food. She grabbed bacon, sausage, eggs, a crepe, and some pancakes and put it all on her plate. Grabbing her fork she dug in and began to eat. she noticed a funny taste to the eggs but didn't say anything. She thought maybe it was just her.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 12:18 pm

Avery sat down between his two brothers and took some of the food. It smelled amazing and he quickly started to eat. The eggs tasted a bit funny and his ear twitched. A few minutes after eating the eggs his pupils get really big and his tail twitches.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 12:35 pm

Avrion didn't notice anything wrong with the food and continued to eat. He did however notice that Avery was acting a bit strange but he didn't say anything for fear of being rude.

Dagon realized that his eggs tasted a bit funny and he got up and went to the cabinet where Pandora kept her seasonings. He pulled out the ones he had used and looked at the one he had mistaken as oregano. His eyes went wide when he saw that it was catnip. So much for a peaceful breakfast.

The flavor of the eggs was really starting to bother Panda and so she shifted to her vampire form. the smell of the catnip hit her nose before she had finished shifting. her eyes narrowed and she looked up at Avery. It seemed it was a bit too late to fix it now. She shifted back so that she could eat her food without any problems and went back to eating. She wanted to finish her food before she had to deal with catboy high off the catnip.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 1:04 pm

Avery giggles and leans over to whisper to Pandora. "Panda... psst... Paaaanda.. Guess what! I can hear colors!!" He giggles like a maniac, he giggles so hard that he falls off his chair and he just giggles even more.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 1:33 pm

Avrion realizes what happened and picks Avery up off the floor. He carries him into the living room and sets him down on the couch. Walking back into the kitchen he throws a towel at Dagon. "What the hell Dagon!?!?! You should know by now to read every fucking label before you put something into the food!" The anger in his voice was all directed at Dagon.

Dagon had his head in his hands as Avrion carried their little bother into the living room. He reached up a hand and caught the towel before it hit him or Panda. He slammed his hands down on the table and stood up. "And you should know by now not to yell at me." He glared at his brother before balling the towel back up and chucking it across the room at him.

Pandora just sat there and watched as the events unfolded. She stood up and shifted forms. Panda turned and shoved Dagon back into his chair and accidentally sent him flying across the room. she walked over and shoved Avrion back into his chair as well. "When I come back if you two have moved from these chairs you will regret it." She marched up the stairs and grabbed her phone dialing Liam's number. "LIAM I SWEAR TO GOD YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OR SO HELP ME I WILL KILL YOU!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR BOSS SAYS YOU GET YOUR LITTLE DEMON ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" When she finished yelling at Liam she hung up and marched back down the stairs and into the kitchen to wait and see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 1:46 pm

Avery giggles when he is picked up and he hears the yelling in the other room. He giggles and bounces up and down on the couch. He flops down on his back and looks up at the ceiling, he then gets a bright idea and shifts into a little black cat. He runs in to the kitchen and jumps up on Pandora's shoulder. "Hey Panda? Whyyyy is everything all colorful and warpy? Its all like woo-ooo-woo-ooo!" He giggles and sways as he makes the sound.

Liam looks at his phone. What the hell just happened that Panda was yelling? He sighs and graps his cloak before leaving to see what the issue was.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 1:55 pm

Avrion glares at his brother but stays in the chair not wanting to face the wrath of Pandora especially when she's in her vampire form.

Dagon returns the glare but also doesn't move. He knows that Panda won't hurt him nearly as bad as she would hurt Avrion but she could do some serious damage.

Pandora went to sit down when Avery jumped on her shoulder. She tried not to laugh as the little kitten told her that everything was colorful and warpy. She pulled him off her shoulder and cradled him in her arms so that he wouldn't fall and get hurt. She knew that Liam would be pissed if she let Avery get hurt. She sat down and held Avery while she wait for Liam to show up.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 2:01 pm

Avery giggles and plays with Pandora's long hair just like a real cat would.

Liam walks in a few minutes later. "Okay why did I need to come back so quickly?" He asks as he leans against the door frame that leads into the dinning room. He folds his arms, not yet seeing the kitten in Panda's lap.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 2:06 pm

Avrion's glare turns from Dagon to Liam. He was really hoping he wouldn't come back. Maybe even get killed or just in some serious trouble at work.

Dagon looked away from Avrion and up at Liam. He realized that Panda had called Liam to come and deal with this mess.

Panda looked up and gave a huge sigh of relief. "Oh thank god!" She lifted up the kitten that she had in her lap. "This. This is why you needed to come back." She didn't mention that it was Dagon's fault that Avery was like this. She figured that Liam would be mad enough as is.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 2:19 pm

Avery giggles when he is lifted up. "Hiya Liam! I ate this weird tasting egg and now every thing is all like WOOOO and wavy! And.. and.. Panda got all mad and yelled and Avrion hit Dagon with a towel and it was reeeeally funny!" He giggles like a maniac and wiggles in Panda's hold.

Liam sighs and shakes his head with a little chuckle. He walks over and takes the kitten out of Panda's hands, cradling him. "Let me guess... Dagon made breakfast?" He quirks and eyebrow and sends a small glare toward Dagon. Avery giggles ad nods.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 2:45 pm

Avrion stood up and walked out of the kitchen going back up to the room he had chosen.

Dagon's face flushed and he hung his head. "Yeah I made breakfast...I could've sworn that I'd grabbed the oregano....I'm sorry Liam." He stood up and began cleaning up what was left from breakfast. He tossed out the eggs to make sure that Avery didn't get anymore of them.

Panda giggled and stood up giving Liam a hug. "I'm sorry for yelling but heh....mornings." She said with a laugh. She stepped away and went to help Dagon with the clean up. After all it was her house.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 2:51 pm

Liam followed them into the kitchen, still cradling the kitten. "Its fine Dagon. It only lasts for a few minutes and he should be back to normal." He sets Avery down and moves to help them clean up. A few minutes later, Avery turns back into his normal form and sways slightly, holding his head. "Wow... that was weird..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 2:55 pm

Dagon nodded and finished cleaning up. "Well since you're here there is still plenty of food left that uh doesn't have catnip in it if you're hungry. I also made some juice." dagon grabbed a rag a wiped down the table making sure there wasn't any syrup or juice on it.

Panda finished cleaning up and grabbed her kool-aid to finish it off. She put her cup in the sink and leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:06 pm

Avery stood and went to stand by Panda. He looked down in embarrassment. "Hey Panda... sorry about all that.."

Liam walks over to help Dagon. "I'm fine but thanks... Is it just me or is your other brother being bitchier than normal?" He says with a slight frown, folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:13 pm

Dagon shrugged. Avrion had seemed more tempermental than normal. "It's not just you, I've noticed it too. He was in a great mood this morning when he and Avery came down but then after the little catnip incident he yelled at me and threw a towel at me. Both of which he knows not to do. I'm curious as to what went on last night." Dagon walked over to Panda and Avery and slid an arm around Panda's waist pulling her towards him. he rested his chin on her shoulder and gave her a soft smile.

Panda laughed and smiled at Avery. "It's perfectly fine Avery, at least it was me and not one of your brothers. That would've been a sight to see." She said with another laugh. She let Dagon pull her towards him and she placed a light kiss on his head. She was curious as to what might have happened after Liam left. "Hey Avery? Did something happen last night after Liam left?" She figured that something must have happened because Avrion knows better than to challenge his brother especially in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:25 pm

Liam nods and follows hims back in to the kitchen. He puts his arms around Avery, who smiles and nuzzles him. He looks over at Panda. "Last night? Nothing really... I mean i woke up and Liam was gone so it was really cold. I walked out of the room to see if I could find like wither you guys or some blankets or something and I ran into Avrion. He said that since I was cold I could come lay with him for a little bit so I did.... I'm sorry, did I do something w-wrong?" He glaces around at them. Liam tenses slightly, fighting down his temper. Avery frowns and leans his head against Liam's chest. "I-I'm sorry..." Liam looks down at him and kisses his forehead. "No, it's fine. You didn't do anything wrong." He says with a sigh and shares a kind of pissed look with Dagon.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:38 pm

Panda then had an idea. "Avery? why don't you and Dagon go out back for a little bit? I know there was something that he was wanting to show you since you're his favorite little brother." She let go of Dagon and gave him a little nudge towards the back door also giving him a look that said he had better follow along with what she had said.

Dagon nodded. "Yeah Avery come on! I've been dying to show you this awesome thing. Panda has made me keep it in the backyard though..." He walked toward the back door and motioned for Avery to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:46 pm

Avery looked up at Liam and kisses his cheek before letting him go and following Dagon. "Okay!' He says excitedly and takes his eldest brother's hand.

Liam watches them go before turning to look at Panda. "What are you planning?" he says accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:50 pm

Panda grinned and her fangs poked out a little bit. "Come Liam, let's go have some fun." She started up the stairs and turned to make sure Liam was following.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 3:54 pm

Liam sight and follows behind her. "I can't believe you are dragging me into another one of your schemes. Haven't we gotten in enough trouble before because of them?" He asks with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 4:00 pm

"Oh hush your face Liam! This one will be fun" The grin on her face turned slightly demonic and she continued up the stairs. She stopped just outside the door to Avrion's room and turned to grin at Liam before walking in. "Hi Avrion! We heard about a little something that happened last night. Mind telling us about it?" Her eyes seemed to glow as she grinned at him, her fangs still showing.

Avrion heard his door open and sat up to see Pandora and Liam in his doorway. He saw the look on Pandora's face and knew instantly that she was up to something. "Oh shit..."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 4:12 pm

Liam just rolled his eyes. Once they got to the room he folded his arms and glared at Avrion, his red eyes glowing slightly as his temper started to flare up again. Oh yes he was definitely going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's House # 666
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next