The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Vote_lcapPandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Voting_barPandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Pandora's House # 666

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 216

Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pandora's house is a very large two story. It contains a well sized kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest room, two other bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a basement, an attic, a craft room, a large backyard, a swimming pool, and a hot tub.
Back to top Go down
https://worldof-thelost.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 9:38 pm

Liam glared at him and stepped forward, letting Avery go. Avery ran over and hugged Panda tightly. "Its okay Panda. Please don't cry."

Liam's glare intensified. "You best watch how you fuckin' talk to her. It's fine that she kept the damn ring and you just being a huge dick about it. We told you didn't work out and you have no fucking right to speak to her like that. Make her cry again and I swear I'll snap your fuckin neck." He growls and folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 9:53 pm

The minute that Avery's arms wrapped around her she burst out in tears. She wanted to run from the room and shut herself up ignoring everyone. She knew she couldn't though. She hugged Avery but then collapsed to the floor. She wrapped her arms around herself and hung her head, her hair hiding her face. She hadn't heard Liam threatening Dagon and at that moment she didn't care. Dagon should have known better than to say something like that.

Dagon glared at Liam. "She's mine, not yours. You have no right to threaten me over my own girlfriend. She isn't yours anymore and you don't need to try to protect her anymore because she has me."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:04 pm

Avery panicked a bit and moved down to hug her tightly. He looked between his brother and his boyfriend and sighed. He gently grabbed Panda's hand and helped her up before taking her out of that room and into her own room. He has her sit on the bed and he sits beside her, hugging her tightly.

Liam growled and his eyes started to glow a bright red. "Oh yea because you are doing a fucking great job with that. I can protect her better than you ever will be able to. Don't talk about her like she is just some pet that can be traded around and belong to someone."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:13 pm

Panda let herself be taken to her room. She collapsed on the bed and didn't even have the energy to sit up. she leaned against Avery and let the boy hold her. She appreciated his kindness. She sat there half sitting half laying and sobbed clutching the ring in her hand.

Dagon looked as if he wanted to punch Liam. "If you were so great at protecting her than why is she sobbing because of you? You can't protect her and you can't protect Avery either. You might want to be careful where you tread because if you aren't you just might loose Avery like you lost Panda. She didn't love you, she never did."

Avrion returned from working with his father and what he came back to wasn't a pretty sight. He walked into the house and heard his brother and Liam arguing. It also sounded like Panda was crying. He went upstairs and peaked into Panda's room. Sure enough there she was on the bed crying. He went to the room he had been staying in and he saw Liam and Dagon yelling at each other. He stood in the doorway and listened to the fight trying to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:25 pm

Avery frowned at still being able to hear the yelling. He gently pet's Panda's hair and whispers quiet comforts to her.

Liam growls more and steps forward, grabbing the front of Dagon's shirt and looking about two seconds away from punching him. "DON'T YOU DARE BRING HIM INTO THIS! She is crying because you can't watch your fuckin mouth. If she never loved me than why did she stay with me for longer than you have been alive and keep my ring?!" He doesn't notice Avrion at the door, to pissed by the other mentioning Avery.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:40 pm

Panda gathered herself and listened. When she heard Dagon's comment about her not having loved Liam she went from crying to rage in less than a minute. She stood up and marched into the other room. She yanked Dagon out of Liam's grasp and punched him harder than Liam would have. Everyone could hear the crack of his nose and he would have gone flying across the room had she not been holding onto him. "Don't you dare say that I never loved him. I never stopped loving him." she practically growled the words at him.

Dagon heard the crack of his nose but he hadn't felt the pain yet. He was shocked but his adrenaline was still pumping and he was still angry with Liam. "You say I was talking about Panda as a pet and that she doesn't belong to anyone but what about Avery? He's your pet thats the reason you had him in the first place. He was your pet when you were engaged to Pandora. what makes her so different from him?" He refused to look at Pandora and only looked at Liam. His fight was was with Liam not her.

Avrion jumped when he saw Panda's rage. She rarely ever let her temper show. When she did things never ended well and it seemed Dagon was digging his grave deeper and deeper. Avrion realized that the conversation had started out about the engagement. He figured his brother was probably upset about the fact that he hadn't been invited. When Dagon said that about Avery he too snapped. he walked over to Dagon and punched him as well though not nearly as hard as Panda had punched him.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:50 pm

Now it was Liam's turn to punch Dagon. His fist connected hard with he ribs, probably cracking at least one. "Dont you ever say that about either of them EVER again! Do you hear me?! I love both of them and I will not hesitate to end your life if you call either of them a pet again!"

Avery had been standing in the doorway when Dagon had called him a pet and tears started to slip over his cheeks. He sniffles and whimpers. "A-Am I really j-just a pet?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 10:58 pm

Pandora stopped cold. Liam had just said that he loved her. She looked as if she were going to cry again but she didn't. When she heard the whimper from the doorway she looked and saw Avery standing there crying. She immediately let go of Dagon and let him fall to the ground. For the moment she could care less about him. She ran to Avery and wrapped him in her arms. "No! No sweetheart you aren't a pet. You're so much more than a pet!" She hugged the boy and pressed him close against her. it was one thing for Dagon to say something mean to or about her but it was a completely different story when it came to Avery.

Dagon crumpled to the ground the second that Pandora let go of him. He couldn't say much anything because of his ribs. He may not have felt it when Pandora had broken his nose but he was feeling it all now. With the punch from her, the punch from Avrion and the punches from Liam he was pretty sure he would still be sore in the morning.

Avrion walked away from Dagon and went to stand near Panda and Avery. He wouldn't get to close because he didn't want to intrude and they had yelled at him just a few hours earlier for being in love with Avery. He didn't want to cause more problems than there already were.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:08 pm

Liam looks over when he hears the whimper. He quickly moves over, completely forgetting Dagon for the moment, he wraps his arms around both Avery and Panda. "Avery, love, no. You aren't a pet. I swear." He looks over at Avrion and sighs. He nods his head, giving him permission to come over.

Avery continue to sniffle and whimper, wrapping his arms around Pandora and nuzzling against her. He looks up at her and Liam as they speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:17 pm

Panda hugs Avery and comforts him, assuring him that he's not a pet. When Liam comes over she shifts so that Avery is in the middle of her and Liam. Not only is she hugging Avery she is now hugging Liam.

Dagon looks up at the three and realizes they would have been a family had things not fallen apart.

Avrion looks at Liam to make sure it's okay and he walks over to Avery. He gives his little brother a tight but quick hug. "You aren't a pet Avery, no matter what anyone says." He lets go of the boy and walks over to Dagon, picking him up and tossing him onto his shoulder. "You are such a dumbass sometimes. One of these days it's going to get you killed." he says mumbling under his breath. He Walks out of the room leaving the other three still standing there hugging.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:29 pm

Liam tightly hugs the other two. He leans down and kisses the top of Avery's head. "Avery, calm down. None of us think you are a pet...."

Avery looks up at the two of them and wipes at his tears with a little nod. "O-Okay... I-I'm sorry..." He sniffles and nuzzles against them.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:36 pm

Panda smiles at him. "Hey it's alright, you don't have to apologize. You had every right to be upset." She reached out a hand and gently wiped away Avery's tears. She looked up at Liam and rested her head on his shoulder while still holding Avery close.

Dagon let his brother carry him out of the room. He didn't really care where he took him as long as he would be able to get some rest and not have to worry about anyone coming in to punch him again. He looked back on his argument with everyone and realized that if they did come and punch him he would deserve it. He had been a total jerk to everyone.

Avrion carried Dagon down to the living room but he wasn't careful with him. A few times he had knocked his brothers legs or head into the wall but he didn't care. Dagon had been a jerk to Avery and to Panda and so he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:46 pm

Liam sighed and pet the bottom of Pandora's hair, holding both of them closely. His temper had finally simmered down and he sighed deeply. Avery looked up at them and gently nuzzles Panda. "Are you okay, Panda?" He as worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 13th 2014, 11:51 pm

Panda looked at Avery. "Well....No I'm not, not even in the slightest...." Her voice trailed off and she looked away from Liam and from Avery. She didn't want them to see the pain in her eyes.

Avrion sat with Dagon on the couch in the living room. He had turned on some stupid show to keep them distracted.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:06 am

Avery frowns and hugs her tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sure he didnt mean anything her said... He was just upset..." Liam sighs but nods in agreement with Avery to try and cheer her up. He might not like it but if Dagon could make Panda happy then he would let it be...
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:12 am

Panda nodded. "I know he just tends to be a jerk sometimes. He isn't why I'm upset." She looked up then at Liam and she knew if she didn't look away he would see the real reason she was upset. She let go of Avery and Liam and took a step back. "I will be in my room if you guys need anything..." Her voice trailed off and she slowly walked out of the room with her head down. Her hair hid her face so they couldn't see the small tears that had flowed over and down her cheeks. she went in her room but left the door open. when your bed had curtains it was somewhat pointless to shut the door. She didn't bother with the curtains though. She just climbed up onto her bed and curled up pulling one of her pillows to her chest and burying her face in it.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:19 am

Liam watched her go sadly. Avery looks up at him and smiles slightly. "I know you want to, so go talk to her. I'll be okay..." Liam looks down at him and several emotions flick across his face. He finally sighs and smiles. He hugs Avery tightly and gently kisses him. Avery smiles and makes his way downstairs.

Liam walks over to Panda's room. He sighs before knocking and carefully opening the door. "Pandora?" He calls quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:22 am

Panda doesn't hear Liam come in. She kept the pillow pressed to her face to muffle her crying. She didn't want the others to worry about her more than they already were.

Avrion looked up when he saw Avery coming down the stairs. "Hey how did things turn out? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:29 am

Liam walks over and sits on the edge of her bed. He reaches over and ever so gently strokes her hair. "Panda?" He says quietly.

Avery smiles at him and walks over to sit on the arm of his chair. "Yeah I'm okay... Liam went to talk to Panda because she seemed pretty upset still..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:34 am

Panda jumped and peaked out from behind her pillow. She saw Liam sitting there and she knew he was really worried. "Yeah?" She tried to cover up the shaking in her voice but it didn't work very well. She sat up and moved the pillow so that it was sitting in her lap and she looked up at Liam. Her eyes were red and puffy and her nose was a little red as well. The ring that he had given her dangled on its chain around her neck.

Avrion gave Avery a smile. "she'll be fine in no time, she's a tough cookie. Anything you would like to watch? I turned this on just as a distraction." He says motioning to the television.
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:41 am

Liam smiles gently at her and reaches his hand up to wipe at the tears on her cheeks gently. "Will you please tell me what's bothering you, princess?" He asks softly, using his old pet name for her.

Avery shakes his head. "I have no idea what to watch and yeah I know Panda will be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:47 am

Panda gave him a very soft barely there smile. She leaned into his hand when he wiped her tears away. "I had always thought that you left me, that you didn't want me around anymore because I had changed. I thought that was the reason that you were always busy with your work. I....I thought you didn't love me anymore." Her voice caught in her throat and she tried to keep herself from crying yet again. "I kept the ring all these years because it made me feel close to you even though I had lost you." She trailed off and looked down at the ring hanging from her neck.

Avrion laughed. "Then how about we just leave this on. It's a good distraction for everything that has gone on today."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 12:56 am

Liam's eyes widened at her confession. "What? I always thought you had left me. I thought that since you had changed you no longer wanted to be around me because I couldn't really help... I thought that's why you left... I have always loved you and i thought you had stopped loving me..." He admits. He gently rubs his thumb against her cheek. "I could never stop loving you, Pandora...." He looks at the little ring on the chain.

Avery nods. "Yeah... That's a good idea.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Lockhart
Admin
Pandora Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 1:04 am

Panda was shocked. "What? No....I never stopped loving you Liam. I never could no matter how hard I tried." She looked up at him then. She leaned into his hand just a little bit more and picked up the ring. "For the first several decades I never took the ring off. I wore it all the time. Finally I did take it off but I put it on a chain and I've worn it around my neck since. I never take it off." She held it up between them.

Avrion smiled at his little brother. "Are you sure you're okay Avery? If somethings bothering you, you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Avery Deonus

Avery Deonus

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 8:34 pm

He watches the ring swing on the chain, letting out a small sigh. "But Pandora.. what about Dagon and Avery? I can't just leave him... I still love you but I also love him..." He sighs again and leans his forehead against her's.

Avery looks over at him. "Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine! Just a little worried about Panda is all.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's House # 666   Pandora's House # 666 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's House # 666
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next