The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Underground Caverns - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnderground Caverns - Page 2 Voting_barUnderground Caverns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Underground Caverns - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnderground Caverns - Page 2 Voting_barUnderground Caverns - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Underground Caverns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Underground Caverns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Underground Caverns - Page 2 DragonsDogma6001367932
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2014, 6:10 pm

Gadara continued to walk and opening his eyes with the smirk still on his face did he say. "At times my tail does whatever it wants. However, I am glad that it did not bother you much.", his tone was rather laid back and his head was tilted to the side some as his face showed complete relaxation. The incubus kept on walking and then stopped when they came to a section with two different halls and he merely raised a eyebrow up. "Which should we take?", a rather curious question which was honestly faintly surprised. Gadara probably felt that there was a treasure or something among the cavern, then again the caverns themselves were a real treasure already.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2014, 3:59 pm

Eona glanced and smiled at him. "Ah, yes, I know how that is. My tail can be hard to control at times." Her voice was slightly louder now. The wolf's ear's twitched slightly as she listened to the sounds coming from the two paths ahead of them. "Hmm I'm not sure...Let's take the left one. Who knows, maybe we'll find something even more amazing than just this place." She started walking forward pulling Gadara along with her.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 11:28 pm

The incubus's eyes shifted to glance at Eona only then to shift to a calm looking feature as he agreed to go along with her as she pulled him in the direction she wanted to go. Gadara's tail was so much different than Eona's but they had somethings in common for they did things against the owners will. Continuing to walk did he glance to Eona again and a sharp feeling of warmth spread throughout his throat but he simply ignored it as he continued to walk his stride. The incubus knew clearly on what he was and how his instincts worked and at times it seemed to make him feel rather different. Gadara was going to keep his cool however and he merely smirked before saying, "Perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 3:52 pm

Eona nodded and smiled at Gadara. "Yeah! You never know what could be down here. Besides people don't come down here so there could be tons of amazing things!" She giggled and continued to walk down the path. Without meaning to the were gave Gadara's hand a gentle squeeze. Her face flushed a bit and to avoid catching the mans eye she looked around at the crumbling structures around them.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 7:30 pm

Gadara listened to Eona's voice and watched her from a side view glance of his eyes, the trip into the deepest part of the cavern seemed to make his blood boil some and he knew why. Eona had squeezed his hand and he could not help but smirk in a cool manner as he continued to walk with her within the cavern. The incubus was indeed taking in the sights but he was more interested in what Eona had to say which was why he spoke rather calmly with a smooth feel to his british sounding accent, "Tons and tons of things that we could never understand. I like that image, neh?". Gadara sounded a bit to curious on the last note of his speech but that was cause his instincts came up making him see things within the dark and he simply looked over somethings that did not look at all interesting.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 1:25 pm

Eona giggled again, the sound bouncing off of the walls. "That would be pretty awesome." Her voice sounded a bit melodic this time. She glanced over to Gadara and smiled. She continued to walk hand in hand with Gadara, looking up at the ceiling and the higher portions of the walls. Since she wasn't paying much attention to where she was putting her feet she tripped and fell to the ground, letting go of Gadara's hand as she did so. Eona yelped as she hit the ground. She flung her hands out to catch herself but only ended up cutting her left hand on a very sharp rock.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 6:00 pm

The incubus continued to walk and as Eona spoke did he look full to her with a evident smirk on his face and his eyes shifted to close upon how happy Eona had sounded. Gadara however snapped his eyes open wide as Eona had fallen down and right away did he kneel down beside her to check her condition. The small distant sounds of water were only then heard by the incubus since his crimson eyes fell upon Eona's wound from a sharp rock. Gadara narrowed his eyes making his pupils slit as he simply grasped hold of Eona's hand without much warning since well he did it without so much as asking if she was alright. The incubus placed Eona's hand up to his smooth lips as he clean the wound sensually by using his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 6:16 pm

Eona whimpered when Gadara took her hand. She let out a soft gasp as he licked the wound. For some strange reason it made her face flush. "Gadara.." Her voice was barely above a whisper. Her eyes fluttered shut and her head tipped back ever so slightly. Her tail twitched on the ground next to her before moving to rest in Gadara's lap.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 6:21 pm

Gadara shifted his eyes to look at Eona since she spoke his name and he decided to suck the wound in a rather slow manner for it seemed that he was trying not to make it hurt much. The incubus felt his body however grow much hotter than it already was and simply watching Eona closely only seemed to make his body grow tons hotter and he knew why. Gadara softly removed his sinful lips as he looked at Eona and merely spoke in a rather husky voice. "Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 3:19 pm

Eona simply let her hand rest in Gadara's. Her breath caught in her throat as he sucked at the wound on her hand. Her face reddened more and she opened her eyes to look at Gadara. "N-not anymore." Her voice was shaky as she stared at him. What is it about him that has me feeling like this? She thought. Her tail swayed back and forth over Gadara's leg as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 7:35 pm

Gadara merely glanced to her wound and gave it another soft but smooth kiss which of course caused his eyes to close when doing this action. Wounds and blood were always something that could happen in life, most of the time people got hurt almost all of the time. The incubus knew this since Eona did fall and hurt her hand on a very sharp rock. Gadara opened his eyes and his pupils seemed more natural to a demon much like himself as he came close to Eona and his eyes stayed locked to hers. "I'm glad.", his tone never changed for it still held that husky sensation.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 8:33 pm

Eona watched him with a look of pleasure. The pain in her hand had completely vanished. With her other hand Eona reached up to brush a piece of hair from Gadara's face. "Thank you, for being so kind to me." She gave him a sweet smile, never breaking eye contact with him. Her hand lingered near his face. She was amazed at how kind he was to her. Most people thought she was a freak of nature and wouldn't even smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 8:39 pm

Gadara noticed the look he had gotten from Eona and that brought a rather calm smile to cross over his features. The tail that was his seemed to be still and remained so while he still held her hand gently, his eyes blinked however to Eona touching his hair and he smirked. The incubus had to admit it was nice to be touched for a change since he was usually distant, and some people did not like demons much. Gadara heard her speak and he simply let go of her hand as he said quite calmly, "It is no problem. Rather, I should say the same to you?". After a moment did he close his eyes as if relaxed for it had been a while since he felt another touch from someone. Then again, it could be his instincts acting up do to him liking the touch.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 8:51 pm

Eona's hand fell lightly back to her lap. Her fluffy tail rested on Gadara's lap as she continued to smile. "There's no need for you to say thank you to me." Her voice was light and full of kindness. She gently reached up and lightly brushed her fingertips across the onyx color that was over Gadara's eyelids. With her other hand she traced circles on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 8:58 pm

Gadara's expression still seemed relaxed when he heard Eona speak and then the touch over his eyelids which made him seem more comfortable. The incubus couldn't help but feel himself become covered in gravity as he leaned over to further increase the touch he was getting. Eona's tail was in his lap but he paid little mind to that as he brought himself slightly closer. Gadara opened his eyes lightly and it was clear that he was seeking some kind of touch due to him being a incubus. Never had he thought about it up until this point but he has now noticed that he needed to be touched. "I believe that I do, but if you say so...", his tone became a heated whisper as he closed his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 11:29 pm

Eona continued to lightly run her fingertips over the color above Gadara's eyelids. She noticed that he had shifted slightly closer. She to shifted a little bit closer. She hadn't felt the touch of another in several years. She took note of the shift in his tone of voice. She made a soft almost purring like noise. Eona moved her hand and rested it against his neck, carefully tracing little patterns against his skin. She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2014, 5:43 pm

Gadara was at a lost for words as he continued to feel Eona's touch and all that came from him was a low but silent gasp which fit a male his size. The incubus could not help but enjoy the touch coming from her and all he could do was be still and take as much as he wanted. However, he felt a hand upon his neck and that made his tail twitch as if being woken up by something. Gadara then felt a soft pair of lips upon his sinful ones and all he could do was crave more which explained the masculine sounding grunt which escaped his lips as he pushed his own lips closer to Eona's. The incubus allowed himself to indulge on his instincts as he allowed his tongue to peek through his own lips and softly but hotly run over Eona's lips as if asking permission.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 12:16 pm

Eona was surprised at his response but didn't pull away. It had been far too long since she had been like this with another person and she craved the touch, his touch, more than she had expected to. The hand that was still on Gadara's neck shifted some and her fingers played with the hair near the base of his neck. As she felt his tongue against her lips she parted them allowing him to explore.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 7:17 pm

Gadara felt everything that Eona was doing and it seemed to make him more aware of what was happening around him. The senses that were his were some what higher for he could almost tell the beating of Eona's heart. The incubus however was pleased upon Eona's response for at first he had thought of forcing his tongue within her wet cavern much like the one they were in now. Gadara allowed his tongue to soft push against Eona's tongue and at this moment he allowed this kiss to be gentle but slow for he was wondering what Eona may do. She was free to stop this or move away since well they had only met, then again to the incubus he found this very much fun. Gadara did after all like women who were bold and somewhat submissive.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 1:40 pm

Eona's heart began to race as she kissed Gadara. Her actions had shocked even herself. She never acted this way with people she had just met but there was something about Gadara that drew her in. Eona shifted her body closer to Gadara in response to his kiss. She gently pushed against his tongue like he had done to her. As they kissed she continued to play with his hair, her fingers getting gently tangled in it.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 3:11 pm

Gadara was further pleased due to Eona seeking him and his kiss and that made him smirk slightly in the kiss and his tail curled at the tip for a moment. The incubus allowed his hands now to cup her cheeks and rub his tumbs against her jaw line. This seeking for touching has now been increased into something a little more and he could not help but enjoy it for a moment. Gadara allowed his tongue to move out slowly from Eona's mouth so she could decide if she wanted to continue or not. The feeling of her fingers being within his locks was enough to make him grunt lightly and his hands just rested there on Eona's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 4:39 pm

Eona pulled away and smiled up at Gadara. "You're a very good kisser Gadara." She said as he face flushed a bit. She kept her hand tangled in his hair and leaned forward placing another gentle kiss on his lips. She turned her head and placed a light kiss into Gadara's palm. "I think we definitely found something interesting on our little exploration." She said with a giggle. She leaned forward yet again but this time laid her head on Gadara's shoulder. She disentangled her hand from his hair and played with a piece of it that was by her face. Her tail moved back and forth on her lap the feel of it making her giggle softly.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 8:52 am

Gadara smirked boldly to her words after the kiss had ended for now and silently he watched her with his eyes of a demon. Eona spoke of him being a good kisser and well that made him smile more than just a cool smirk he had given to her earlier. "You're not so bad at it either?", his tone still held the husky tone from earlier and it showed on his features some as he continued to look at Eona. The incubus simply chuckled to Eona who had given him a quick kiss and as she leaned into him did he shift his head to allow his cheek to press on Eona's forehead. Gadara's tail went from side to side before ceasing in its movements for a moment. "I suppose so?", he said this with a look of being utterly pleased.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 5:05 pm

Eona's face was flushed a light pink as she continued to play with Gadara's hair. She looked around the cavern that they were currently sitting in. She didn't say anything for a few minutes, just sat and listened to the sound of Gadara's heart and the water that was dripping. "So what should we do now?" Keeping her head on his shoulder she looked up at his face with her big red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 5:43 pm

Gadara heard Eona's question and he merely shifted himself to get closer to her warmth since it was what he wanted to feel at the moment. "Hm, I don't know about you but I'd rather stay like this for a little bit longer.", his tone said everything about how he was feeling at that moment. The incubus had his eyes lightly open as if looking drowsy, however he was anything but sleepy. It would seem he grew close to Eona's scent and since he was a incubus being near a female seemed to make him rather sluggish. Gadara merely shifted his head to the side as he placed a hot kiss on Eona's cheek and he chuckled. "However, I'll go where ever you go neh~", his tail slid around its owner and lightly wrapped around Eona's ankle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Caverns
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next