The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Underground Caverns - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnderground Caverns - Page 3 Voting_barUnderground Caverns - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Underground Caverns - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnderground Caverns - Page 3 Voting_barUnderground Caverns - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Underground Caverns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Underground Caverns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Underground Caverns - Page 3 DragonsDogma6001367932
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 6:34 pm

Eona smiled happily. She was in fact very comfortable and content sitting there with Gadara. "I'm very content just staying right here like this with you." Eona's face flushed brighter. She gave a little giggle when he kissed her cheek. She stretched up and placed a light kiss on Gadara's cheek as well. She made a squeak noise when his tail wrapped around her ankle, as it had startled her. She giggled and nuzzled her fluffy head against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 6:41 pm

Gadara smirked boldy to Eona's choice of wanting to stay there with him and he couldn't help but chuckle in the deepest part of his throat. "Good~", his voice slurred which allowed his british accent to come out sort of heated. Eona gave him a kiss and this seemed to make him come closer to her face due to her head being nearest to him. The incubus felt the need to hold her so he allowed his hands to wrap around her softly but tightly as he placed his face closer to hers which allowed him to break on the base of her neck. "Though, we have just met I gotta say I like it~", Gadara whispered this as his eyes finally closed and his tail to stay wrapped around Eona's ankle comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 7:08 pm

Eona made a noise that sounded like a purr as Gadara's hands wrapped around her. She nuzzled as close to him as she could and smiled happily. She stopped playing with his hair and rested her hand gently on his chest. Her fluffy tail moved from her lap and wrapped around Gadara's waist as she sat there snuggled into his arms. She closed her eyes and just listened to the sound of his heart beat and his breathing for a moment. "Mhmm I agree." Her voice was barely above a whisper now as she sat there in Gadara's arms.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 7:15 pm

Gadara felt Eona coming closer which allowed him to feel the rest of her heat, Eona's tail he felt wrapped around his waist and he smiled faintly. The caverns were indeed a good place to enjoy the view with someone else, one would call this romantic. The incubus knew little about romantic views but he surely wanted to experience them. Gadara knew that a incubus goes from one female to the next and it continues in that way but he wanted to see if a incubus could only stay with one. The incubus simply chuckled again before softly blowing on the nape of her neck and then shifting his head did he allow his forehead to press against Eona's. "Agreed indeed~", his voice became a sensational sound. Gadara's arms remained glued to Eona and his tail lightly moved in a rubbing manner as he softly bit Eona's upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 8:05 pm

Eona felt a fluttering feeling in her stomach as Gadara held her. She hadn't been this happy and comfortable in a long while. She wondered what it would be like to be able to fall asleep and wake up next to Gadara every day. Eona felt a fluttering feeling in her stomach at this thought. Eona let a very soft but happy growl escape from her lips as Gadara bit her top lip. The hand the was placed on his chest slid up and around the back of his neck again as she bit his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 8:13 pm

Gadara made a grunting noise due to Eona's touch and the feel of her lips again his, this sensation was enough to make his eyes glow some. Closing his eyes slowly did he continue the small biting on Eona's lips as if playing with her sense she seemed to want to play with him and he was alright with that. Gadara couldn't help but smile to every little thing that they did and with each exchange he felt himself become hot due to her affections. The incubus adored this kind of contact and wanted to do nothing while she touched him and kissed him. Perhaps, that was what one would say being romantic with another being close to them.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 8:41 pm

Eona's fingers tangled into Gadara's hair once again as she continued to bite his lip. She was very happy with the feel of his body against hers and the feel of his arms around her. She gently tugged on his lip with her teeth, enjoying the feel of him biting her lip. She pulled away for a moment and looked up at Gadara. She smiled at him and then gently pressed her lips to his. She loved the feel of his lips against hers just as much as she enjoyed kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 8:48 pm

Gadara allowed a small heated growl out from his mouth while Eona played with his lips with her own and he couldn't help but smirk and faintly groan to the small teasing touch. The incubus felt hands in his locks of raven hair and this allowed him to grunt for a moment. Eona looked at his face and by looking at her did he calmly smile which showed his character for he was normally calm. Gadara felt her lips on his own again and this made him faintly laugh before allowing himself to fall into Eona's waiting warmth again. The kiss was gentle and he figured she liked it that way which was why he was gentle in returning the kiss with a bit of spice to his tongue for it was again at her lips seeking more affection from Eona. The small grunts and groans came from the incubus which was his normal response to such actions, this was probably his way of soothing himself and Eona while they exchanged feelings.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 9:37 pm

Eona's face had flushed red once again at the sound of Gadara's grunts and groans. She parted her lips at the touch of his tongue. One hand was gently tangled in Gadara's hair and she moved the other up to cup his face. Without breaking the kiss or moving out of Gadara's arms, Eona shifted her position. She moved so that she was now sitting on his lap instead of sitting next to him. A soft growl escaped from her throat as she kissed Gadara.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 9:44 pm

Gadara allowed the kiss to become more heated when she allowed his tongue entry and just by that simple opening did it cause him to grunt for a moment. The feeling of her lips were perfect on his own smooth lips which were oftenly called 'sinful'. The incubus felt Eona sit in his lap while never once breaking the kiss which made him smile faintly in the kiss. Her hands, her lips, everything that was her seemed to put him in a trance and this trance was more than welcomed. Gadara felt every little thing and it seemed to make him more content and with this feeling did his tongue press against hers some what stronger but gentle as if trying to play for dominance. Time could stop for all he cared, the only thing that was on his mind was Eona and he had to admit he liked this feeling. Gadara's arms became stronger as his kiss slowly begin to change from gentle to some what intense.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 2:42 am

Eona did not mind that it seemed he was trying to play for dominance. She quite enjoyed it. Her tongue pressed against his, but softly as if to show that she didn't mind him being dominant. She felt Gadara's arms tighten around her and she made another soft growl like noise. She had always been skittish with relationships but here in Gadara's arms she felt safe. She felt like nothing else matter but being there with him. Her hand tightened ever so slightly in his hair as the kiss intensified. She was reveling in the feel of his sinful lips against hers. She loved everything about this moment, from the feel of his body pressed against hers, to the feel of his tail and arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 9:40 pm

Eona and Gadara remained in this hold and enjoying eachothers touch, this first meeting became something that the incubus was dearly craving. The sounds of distant water seemed to make their feelings more known for with each little moment they did were they getting closer together. Gadara was and always will be a demon. Sinful but beautiful with a hint of everything in between due to him being a incubus who feeds off life energy from other beings mainly those from women. As Eona allowed him to take further lead did he merely stop their exchange for a moment for he placed a finger against her wonderful lips. "I do not mean to ruin the mood but, what would you like me to do neh?~", though he stopped kissing her for a moment did he allow himself to place a soft kiss on Eona's neck. Gadara wanted to know what would please her most, he was going to give her everything that he had to give. Becoming stuck to one may not be so bad, perhaps they could come to be mated to one another or maybe it was called something else. Gadara refused to let Eona go due to him still being close and allowing his tongue to glide against her flesh which was her wonderfully crafted neck.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 10:27 pm

Eona pouted as her placed a finger to her lips. She didn't want to stop. She opened her mouth to respond but instead of words coming out, a pleasure filled gasp escaped. Following the gasp was a small groan. She tipped her head to the side to better expose her neck to him. She much enjoyed the feel of his mouth against the tender flesh of her skin. "Mmm...You're certainly not ruining the mood darling though I might. Why don't we go do something?" Though she did not want to stop she had a gut feeling that there would be more of this to come. Staying right where she was she tipped her head back to look up at the ceiling of the caverns. "We could explore more of this place or we could go some place else, either way I'd like to get to know more about you if you're okay with that. I could tell you whatever you would like to know about me as well." She said, her voice tender and caring. She really wanted to know more about this man, especially because of the way that he made her feel.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 10:34 pm

Gadara gave Eona a devilish smile when she pouted and that stopped him for a moment as he glanced up to her with his eyes blazing lightly. Most of everyone was playful with their wives or husbands or so the incubus heard from different people. Though, he knew little of being playful he was willing to be playful if it were to further increase the bond. Gadara had never thought these things before and when Eona was around it seemed to make him want to try and be some what mortal-ish. "What do you have in mind, lovely~", he purred this in a tone which fit a demon. It was a purr and a hiss fused together which made it sound more wild. "I'm going where ever you go. Either it be here or some other place that would cause discomfort to me~", he slurred this some as he simply kissed Eona's neck for a second. Haunting would be the right term for this, for he was glued to Eona and he had to admit he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 10:51 pm

Another soft groan escaped her lips as he kissed her neck once more. She smiled widely at him telling her that he would go where ever she went. "You would really go anywhere with me?" She was surprised and completely over joyed at that thought. She giggled and gave him a tender kiss. "I would never take you anywhere that would cause you discomfort dear. Also, just so you know, I would go anywhere with you as well." She smiled happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek before moving to stand up. Once standing she straightened out her outfit and her cape as well and then held out a hand to help Gadara up.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 10:58 pm

Gadara grinned and he knew that this would be the last time he tasted her flesh for a second so he made sure to savor it against his lips. After doing that did he sigh with his eyes closed as if trying to remember the taste. The incubus was losing to his desire which was bad, however it won't be forever. Gadara opened his eyes when Eona spoke and he smiled rather seducingly. "Good~ Following you is now my main goal. You taste sweet after all neh?~", he purred this again in his own way before taking Eona's hand and standing up thanks to her help. "Follow is taking it lightly? I'm glued to you lovely.", his husky tone arrived again as he skillfully wrapped his arm around her waist and he brought his face close to hers. Gadara's tail left Eona's ankle, however it softly wrapped around her tail.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 11:08 pm

Eona's face flushed and she leaned forward and kissed him once more. She just could not get enough of him. Her tail stayed twined with his as she pulled away a bit. She enjoyed the feel of his arm around her waist and she wrapped her arm around him as well. She began walking, keeping her arm around him. She wasn't sure yet where she wanted to go but at this point all she cared about was that she was with him. Her pace was slow and even, maybe a little slower than Gadara would want to walk but she wanted to savor every single moment with him.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 11:15 pm

Gadara felt her lips against his own and when she did this did he moan in a masculine fashion. The arm which went around him made him purr in delight. Eona's tail was wrapped with his own, her steps were matched with his own as his head leaned to the side as if trying to touch her flesh. The incubus was indeed enjoying this feeling with Eona, each touch from her seemed to make him go wild with his urge. Gadara remained close to her and his arm remained secure around her waist. It was like he was beating with Eona for each step they took were they in sync.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 11:20 pm

Eona smiled to herself and without realizing she did it, she laid her head against his shoulder as they walked. She watched the ground, making sure that she wouldn't trip again. As she thought about that her hand tingled where she had scraped it. She knew it would be healed by now, her kind always healed fast. As they walked she pondered where they would go from here. They still had a ways to go before they were at the entrance so she figured that they could start talking then. "So as long as you're comfortable with it, what kind of demon are you? I know you're a demon but that's all I know. I haven't met many to be able to figure out who is what yet." She said with a laugh. Keeping her head against his shoulder she looked up at him when she asked. She looked at his horns and wondered if he was sensitive about them like she was about her ears.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 11:30 pm

Gadara continued to walk and enjoy this contact with Eona, the caverns may just seem to be a cave but today it seemed to charm Eona and him into eachothers arms. "I hope this does not bother you. In fact I am a Incubus.", he answered honestly. Eona's head was on his shoulder and he couldn't help but chuckle. Gadara could see that they were making it back to the entrance and as much as he wanted to hurry out, he also didn't want to miss out on something else. "It is alright. Not many people know of demons or what they are.", he reasoned this with Eona for it oftenly happens from time to time. Eona may not be bothered about him being a incubus, all that he cared about was staying near her and seek some kind of affection from her since he craved that most.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 11:40 pm

Eona listened intently. She had heard of an incubus before. She had also heard that they usually went from one girl to another. Taking this in she stopped for a moment and let go of Gadara. "Your kind, they usually go from one woman to another don't they?" She asked, she tried to keep her voice calm but it trembled with worry and a bit of fear. She didn't want to be just a play thing for him. The thought of being just a toy or a food source for him greatly upset her and her eyes started to tear up. This was a very unusual reaction for her especially considering they had just met but she felt drawn to him and she also felt possessive of him like a wolf would feel about it's mate. She didn't understand her feelings towards him, she just hoped that she wouldn't loose him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 12:02 am

Gadara took note of Eona stopping and letting him go which made his urges almost scream. The incubus was losing this battle with his urges but he had to make Eona understand that he is not like other incubus's. Gadara wanted to try something different for if he continues doing the same thing, then well it would not be fun and it would become dull really fast. "That is true but I am different.", he said this while looking at her seriously. "I have heard that on and off about my kind.", his voice didn't lie for that was how his kin were but he always did things his way. "Eona do not fret. I'm glued to you and besides I wish to do something very different from the rest of my kind. I will stay with one person and that person is you.", he said this with a calm look over his features. It was like he could not take it anymore for when he got done saying this did he pull Eona close to him for it was like he was starved and they had only been parted for but a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 7:08 pm

A quiet whimper escaped from Eona's lips as she buried her face against Gadara's chest. Her hands grabbed his shirt and she stood there for a moment, just holding onto Gadara and calming herself down. In the few moments that she had been apart from him her skin had cooled drastically but now that she was back in his arms her skin began to warm once again. She had no idea what was happening to her but she didn't care as long as she was with Gadara. After she had calmed herself, she stayed there clinging to Gadara.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 8:32 pm

Gadara knew very well that Eona was upset about that fact of him being a incubus and that commonly happens. Eona clung to him and it seemed to make him want to cling to her which he did, his body was flush against Eona's and he tried so hard not to cause harm due to his horns as he placed his nose over Eona's in a manner to sooth. "It will be alright, neh~", he softly said this with his masculine voice and the accent which was known as british. Gadara closed his eyes as his face showed a calm expression. Eona was probably the only one that he had opened up to much, he was also distant with new people but this connection was something different. The incubus could not get enough of Eona and though he was probably feeding from her with each exchange they made it was obviously clear that he would take care of her. Gadara would not selfishly feed on someone who wishes to be with him for who he is.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 8:41 pm

Eona decided she would stay there wrapped in Gadara's arms for a little bit. She thought for a bit about what he was and what he had said. She truly did believe him. She giggled some when he touched his nose to hers. With one hand she reached up and gently poked the tip of one of his horns, giggling again. She realized that it must seem that she was upset with what he was. She wasn't she was just worried. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Gadara I'm not upset with what you are, in fact I'm not upset with you at all. It's more of a fear, one that I've had since I was a child." Her voice was gentle and even a bit soothing. It indeed wasn't because of what he is that she was upset. What she had told Gadara brought the memories rushing right back up to the surface and she had to take a deep breath to steady herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Caverns
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next