The Lost World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost World is an artificial planet that broke its orbit and is now lost somewhere in space. Those who reside on the planet are there because they needed a fresh start for one reason or another. As far as the inhabitants know there is no way to leave.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone still here?
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2018, 11:40 am by Willow Wynters

» Christianson, Raven
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 10:57 pm by The Basilissa Solver

» Make a lie about the person above you
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:18 am by Shi Minko

» Crystal Cove
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 16th 2016, 8:16 am by Shi Minko

» The Ban Game
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:50 pm by Ember Wolfe

» What are you listening to?
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:46 pm by Ember Wolfe

» The Last Letter Game
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:44 pm by Ember Wolfe

» Housing Registration: The City Of Shiyanyi
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:26 pm by Pandora Lockhart

» Wolfe, Ember
Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:24 pm by The Basilissa Solver

Top posters
Pandora Lockhart
Underground Caverns - Page 4 Vote_lcapUnderground Caverns - Page 4 Voting_barUnderground Caverns - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Avery Deonus
Underground Caverns - Page 4 Vote_lcapUnderground Caverns - Page 4 Voting_barUnderground Caverns - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The Basilissa Solver
Gadara Faeoth
Xavier Thorn
Sovera Reniko
Willow Wynters
Eona Darkwing
Ryu Ookami
Hijōshikina Sekushī
Affiliates
free forum

Underground Caverns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Basilissa Solver

The Basilissa Solver

Underground Caverns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Underground Caverns - Page 4 DragonsDogma6001367932
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

Zodiac : Leo Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 8:48 pm

"Thank you. Precious is what you are, neh~", he softly said this when Eona looked into his eyes. Demons speaking the words that were not suppose to be spoken. Gadara was a demon and being who feeds off females through their desires. The incubus was going to control his urges so he doesn't do much harm to Eona whom he has called 'precious.' Gadara was sort of shocked due to him saying such a word but he was not going to take it back. Standing there while holding Eona was the only thing that was on his mind. Gadara couldn't help but laugh lightly to Eona touching his horn, by that small touch did it cause him to shiver some in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

Zodiac : Aries Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 8:57 pm

Eona smiled up at him. She was surprised when he called her precious. No one had ever called her something like that or even really wanted her around. To everyone else she was a freak but the man in her arms thought she was precious. She let out a laugh at her thoughts. "Thank you dear but I am far from precious." She said looking up at him with big red eyes. The memories from her past kept flashing through her mind as she stood there with Gadara. She couldn't understand how someone could find a monster like her precious, after all she had destroyed everything she had ever loved. Who could find that precious? Her cheerful smile quickly faded and was replaced with a frown. She shifted some so that her arm was around Gadara again motioned that they should continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 9:06 pm

Gadara watched Eona and hearing her response seemed to make him go quiet with his eyes closed. In truth, he knew little of Eona and what had happened to her but he meant it and since he was a demon it was rare to say such a word. "Say what you want. Just know that I will keep calling you as such.", he said this while wrapping his arm around Eona as they continued to walk. The incubus was looking at Eona the whole time they took a step and for the first time he felt a weird feeling within his being. Gadara was upset to see a frown on Eona's lips and this caused him to try and lighten the mood. "We are alike. Most people I met in the past saw me differently.", he tried to make conversation and to make sure he didn't step over the line did he add. "Of course, you can mention it to me whenever the time is right for you."
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 9:16 pm

Eona sighed. It was probably good for her to talk about what had happened with someone but she wasn't sure if she could actually handle it. They were back where they had met each other and once more she sat down, dangling her legs over the edge like she had done earlier. "Come, sit. This is a bit of a long story and it would probably be good if I finally told someone what happened. I haven't talked to anyone about it. You'll be the first." She took a deep breath, putting her arms behind her and leaning back on them. She tipped her head up to the ceiling and watched the lights that danced in from outside. She wondered for a moment if he would look at her differently once he knew about her past.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 11th 2014, 6:04 pm

Gadara watched her carefully and as she sat down and spoke of him sitting down did he do so with his eyes closed and his legs went over the side some. The incubus had his eyes closed for a second longer before looking to Eona with a serious look upon his features. Eona was going to speak to him about something serious and he had to understand what she was going to say which he felt he could. Gadara knew little on depending on others but he wanted Eona to know that she could depend on him for just about anything. As he sat there did he blink once and looked off the side some what in a glance. Mortals called this feeling of being close to someone as a manner of love and it had to do with emotions did it not? The incubus knew little about feelings and emotions but he did knew that he liked being with Eona but was that the same as love? Gadara got rid of his inner thoughts and he lifted his head up with pride. Whatever this feeling was he was going to embrace it with strength and go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 16th 2014, 12:04 pm

Eona took a deep shaky breath and looked over at Gadara. She hoped he wouldn't look at her differently after this.
"You already know that I'm a were-wolf but it's not as simple as that. My kind don't usually have these marks on their bodies" She motioned the the markings on her face arms and side. "From the moment I was born I was different from the rest of my family and even the rest of my kind. I was teased a lot for being so different and people would make fun of my markings. They teased me about everything from that to my eye color and hair color. I was the outcast of the were's.
Most all of the were's had powers and I was like the others in that sense.
The day before I turned 13 my older brothers went missing. They had been my best friends growing up. They always did their best to help me feel better. The next day I received my powers..."
Her voice trailed off for a moment as she remembered what happened next. Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to speak.
"That day my mother and sisters were accusing my of being the reason that my brothers had gone missing. My father, he never said a single mean thing to me. He was out of the house when my sisters and mother had first started interrogating me. I began to get angry and naturally I was hurt because they should have known I would never do anything to hurt my brothers. I loved them very much. After about an hour and a half of arguing with them my father came home. He began yelling at my mother for accusing me and that's when it got really bad....
I got scared because I hadn't heard my father yell before and my fear triggered something within me. It was my powers...
The first thing I found out I could do was burn things....That day I killed my mother and father and two sisters...."

Eona was an absolute wreck by the end of her story. She held her face in her hands and cried.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 8:37 am

Gadara was sitting there while he listened to Eona, the story she spoke of was the one of her past and what she had done to those she cared for. The incubus was quiet while he listened and his features showed nothing for the longest time. Eona seemed to be slowly breaking while she said this to him and that was enough for him to look at her and her face. Precious, that was all that came to his mind now as he watched Eona. Gadara was so glued to her and her face that he felt himself come closer to Eona and as she broke down into tears did he frown before leaning into her face. The incubus removed Eona's hands from her face just so he could lean himself into her face and crashed his lips upon hers. "I'm so sorry for your loss. Let me...", his voice was low and hot as he finally moved his lips to her eyes softly licking up her tears.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 12:11 pm

Eona was surprised that he came closer to her instead of leaving. When he moved her hands from her face she clung to him. The pain she felt in that moment was almost if not just as bad as it had been that day. She kissed him back and held onto him and he licked her tears away. She whimpered softly, still holding tightly to Gadara. "You're not looking at me differently....why? I'm a monster and yet you still look at me as if I didn't do anything wrong. Why is that?" She asked. He was the first person she had told but he wasn't the only one who knew. People from her village had known her secret and they all looked at her differently. They tried to kill her for what she did and yet Gadara just looked at her with a kindness to his eyes. She didn't understand how he could still want to be near her after finding out what she had done. She took a deep shaky breath as she tried to calm herself back down, still holding tight to Gadara.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:03 pm

Gadara looked into Eona's face and he made a face that was rather open, it was a face that he hardly shows to anyone. "Why you ask? Can't you understand that I am nothing like all the people who treated you badly. I'm a being who shouldn't even be here but here I am...", his response was honest and true for his father didn't look to him. The incubus's father only seen him as a pointless object, less than dirt and everything that went along with that. Gadara felt Eona cling to him and he closed his eyes tightly while pushing his head softly to slant under Eona's head as he went still.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:30 pm

Eona held tightly to Gadara. "You really are something special..." She said, her voice trailing off. She loosened her grip on him and managed a small smile. She was beginning to feel a bit better. The pain she felt began to ease as she sat there with Gadara. He was the first person who didn't think that she was a monster and to her that was very special.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:36 pm

Gadara smirked to Eona and he moved his head away from hers for a second. "I'm special and you are precious.", his words were soft as he looked to Eona and he wondered if she felt better since she had been crying a moment ago. The incubus tilted his head silently before softly stroking Eona's cheek. "You are you and I see you as yourself and not as this so called monster. Understand?", he purred this out as he softly placed his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:42 pm

Eona didn't object this time when he called her precious. As he stroked her cheek she turned her head and kissed the palm of his hand, her smile a bit brighter. "Mhm..." she responded. She placed a gentle kiss against his soft lips. "Thank you Gadara." Her voice was very gentle and just barely above a whisper as she spoke his name. She shifted some, her hands now resting against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 1:50 pm

Gadara faintly chuckled to Eona and how she reacted to his words. This was good for he had little idea what to say to someone who was weeping. The incubus made mental note to do this again if she were to cry again for whatever reason he would do so just to see her smile. Gadara felt the kiss on his hand and lips and he smiled some to Eona and her affection for he could get use to this. "You are welcome my dear~ I do not want to see you cry again...~", he purred this out while keeping himself close to her. "From now on a smile and a sound of increasing bliss. Do you understand, precious?"
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 2:14 pm

Eona smiled and nodded. "Yes, I understand." Her voice was much happier now. She felt as if a weight had been lifted. This was the first time that she had spoken of her past to anyone and it felt even better to know that it didn't change the way that Gadara thought of her. She thought for a moment, remembering that they were going to go somewhere else. Eona pulled herself away from Gadara and stood up making sure to keep away from the edge so as not to fall. she fixed her outfit and then reached out a hand to Gadara.
Back to top Go down
Gadara Faeoth

Gadara Faeoth

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 2:23 pm

Gadara smirked as Eona stood and looking to her hand did he take it in his own as he stood up thanks to her help. The incubus remained close to Eona all over again as his hand came up to softly rub her back while he looked at her. This was a nice feeling for a change and it was clear he was enjoying this moment with Eona. They both have been through so much on their own but that only made him and her stronger. Gadara now could understand why mortals took to people and married them, so they would not be alone and they could face the world together.
Back to top Go down
Eona Darkwing

Eona Darkwing

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 EmptyAugust 17th 2014, 2:44 pm

Eona smiled and wrapped her arm around Gadara, leading the way to the entrance of the caverns. She had the perfect place in mind. She was very content there with Gadara next to her. It felt nice to finally not be alone in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Caverns   Underground Caverns - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Caverns
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4